Advanced Search
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SnowWhite2018
Forum: Audio, Electronics & Lighting 02-21-2018, 06:01 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 693
Posted By SnowWhite2018
They're talking about on the Infotainment screen...

They're talking about on the Infotainment screen on the navigation/map. When driving the Pilot, it posts the speed limit on the map not from recognition, but from Garmin giving that information....
Forum: The 10th Generation 01-23-2018, 06:27 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,413
Posted By SnowWhite2018
I love the ACC as well. My husband's '16 Sport...

I love the ACC as well. My husband's '16 Sport has ACC without low speed follow and that was a joy to drive, so when the '18 came out with it, I jumped all over it. We had an Odyssey and one reason...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Forum Jump
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

8th gen civic hood bra2006 honda civic lx coupe mpg2001 acura tl transmission fluidacura check vsa systemjvc kw-r900btevaporative emission system high purge flowhonda maintenance mindermorimoto hid bulbs98 accord alternatorcentric brake shoes reviewhks catback2009 honda accord coupe tire sizedayco timing belt kit reviewaccord hybrid vs priusunable to remove key from ignitionacura mdx battery drain2001 civic srs lightbent rim cause vibrationbando vs gatesreverse lambo doorshow to adjust odometer readingtouring vs performance tireseagle eye led tail lightsaftermarket car stereo steering wheel controlsjl clean sweep2003 honda pilot ex l mpg2004 acura tl navigation systemwhat does a brake job costwhat does the shocker meanwindow tint 35 percentbrembo plastic caliper brake coverzenez koreahow to fix a leaking tire valvepzev vehiclesfrs vs brz priceaccord rimsseized brake caliper symptomscv1 wheelse85 conversion kit2000 honda accord transmission solenoidrubber seal around car door1992 honda accord wiring diagramhonda civic radio serial numberforums sdnwiper washer fluidcrossed drilled and slotted rotorsacura integra automatic transmission fluidchicco keyfit installationtpms sensor locationmazdaspeed3 vs civic sihonda service bulletin tsb 09 010accord v6 lease1999 honda accord transmission removal1999 honda accord fuel pump relayoxygen sensor autozoneaftermarket fog lightssundown b stockscion sftorq foam cannonvolkswagen cc forums2002 acura tl tire sizewhats climate control in carshonda civic vinyl graphicshonda pilot code b11994 honda accord mpgdiy fluid extractorhow to change the battery in a honda accord key2010 honda accord burning oil3m wood grain vinyl wrapformula 1 tintchevron fuel cleanerhow often change coolant