Lost Registration Status - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-01-2018, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
REV29K

Lost Registration Status

I went from being registered to Guest status the next day. I re-registered under the same username.

I have a Macbook Pro running Safari 11.0.2.

Hope the issue is resolved, in the meantime I will try to increase my post count so it doesn't happen again.

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-02-2018, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Looks like the system went out of sync and restored itself. In-between you re-registered, and when the system restored your old info came back. I found 2 identical accounts when I checked.

I have merged them together. You should now have access to all the posts and messages you have made so far to the forum

Kevin

If you need Admin assistance please post here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: