Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - wheel redrilling vs adapters | radio-pro.ru
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 01-13-2012, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
Lagging
Internet

wheel redrilling vs adapters

so ive picked up a set of wheels, 19x8 +15, 19x10 +0.

i know what youre all gonna say, but i will make these work, i just gotta save up more for the camber kits. but anyhow, i am looking for advice and not criticism.
the bolt pattern for the wheels are 5x100 and obviously i need to get them to 114.3.

unfortunately, these wheels will have a hard time getting on the car by itself, but now i am told that i should get wheel adapters, even bigger problem, these wheels dont have those holes in the back of the mounting surface that allows for the stock lugs to poke through into the back of the wheel, so i would probably have to get something along the lines of a 25mm adapter

the mounting surface looks like this..

rather than..

anyways, back to the big question

can i redrill the wheels from 5x100 to 5x114.3? should i be worried about safety issues?

OR should i (which i dont want to do) get an adapter and increase the negative camber i will eventually have to run?

i really want to do a redrill

2010 Sedan PMM LX-P
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

92 accord radiator2006 bmw 530i problemsg8hl h712003 accord bolt patternhonda odyssey dead batteryvsa car lighthonda accord radio unlock codeakebono pads reviewrpm meter bouncingshaking when brakingcatalytic converter lifespanmy car stalls when i acceleratehow to use autopage remote startjdmland.comsylvania 9006 headlight bulb2002 acura rsx tire sizefront brake and rotor replacement costlabor for alternator replacementacura lug nutss2k top speedoil plug wrenchsupercharge v6honda civic jdm fog lightskarr security systems manualhonda code a123philips h11 bulb1996 honda accord cv jointacura tsx roof rackhonda clutch problemsfaulty fuel capair intake leak1993 honda accord front bumpersmoked chrome rimsreplace brake caliper costarmorall for tirescivic 8th genplasti dip colorado springssoft brake pedal after brake jobrx7 lambo doorshalo lights for honda accordfront splitter diyacura bumper clipswhat does the vsa light mean on hondaeverstart maxx 35n specsfuel economy chipsfront pads and rotors cost1997 honda accord body kithow to replace a door lock actuatorhow to remove etching from glassebay weathertech floor matspowerstop brake calipers1998 honda accord idle air control valve2003 honda accord keyconverting r12 to r134a2013 honda accord turbo kithonda civic spark plugssoundproofing doors home depot240z dual exhausthomemade one way air valvehow to remove idle air control valves10 front liphow much does a honda civic battery costhonda cr v actuator2006 toyota tacoma transmission fluidinfiniti rims g352007 honda accord front grill2006 honda accord vsa light2002 honda accord service manual pdfavic 8000nex reviewaudiovox media bridge7443 bulbssevas rimshonda modulohonda civic reversing cameramazda 6 vs ford fusion2010 honda crv tire pressureimpact wrench for lug nutswhat does the shocker mean2012 si turbo kitadaptive cruise control retrofitfront rotors warpedvogue tires canada