Vossen VVS-085s for sale!!!! - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-31-2011, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
┐(´ー` )┌

Arrow Vossen VVS-085s for sale!!!!

a. what - set of Vossen VVS-085 Black Machined / Black Lip / Machined Pinstripe wrapped in Falken FK452s, they came off of my 2010 Honda Accord coupe.

b. condition - I had them for 13k miles, tires look good (pics provided).

c. price - I'm looking for $1,700 + paypal fees, shipping, etc.

d. location - Miami Florida

Follow the link below for high res pics. Some have minor scratches, close up pics are provided. Two of the center caps are old and need to be replaced i'll provide 2 new center caps, I've been too lazy to change them.

Wheel specs:

FRONTS:
20x9
5x114.3 bolt pattern
38mm offset
Falken FK452 245/35/20

REARS:
20x10.5
5x114.3 bolt pattern
45mm offset
Falken FK452 285/30/20

I also have a spare wheel that was damaged (I changed it for aesthetic reasons) i'll sell that one for an extra $150. The tire sidewall is damaged and the rim has a small dent, i rode on the wheels for a couple of months before i changed it.

HIGH RES PICS:

Vossen Website:

*** CLICK ON Black Machined / Black Lip / Machined Pinstripe finish***

CBP 2010 Accord Coupe I4 EX-L

Vossen CV3 Matte Black with Machined Face Staggered
BC Racing Coilovers
Honda Factory Lip kit
V6 Trunk Lip
Takeda SRI
Custom Magnaflow Dual Exhaust
OEM Foglight kit
Retro's Digital 55w HIDs 6k
Dome/Map/License Plate White V-LEDs
Eurolights Xenon Charged Bulbs (Highs/DRLs)
Angel Eyes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-18-2011, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
┐(´ー` )┌

CBP 2010 Accord Coupe I4 EX-L

Vossen CV3 Matte Black with Machined Face Staggered
BC Racing Coilovers
Honda Factory Lip kit
V6 Trunk Lip
Takeda SRI
Custom Magnaflow Dual Exhaust
OEM Foglight kit
Retro's Digital 55w HIDs 6k
Dome/Map/License Plate White V-LEDs
Eurolights Xenon Charged Bulbs (Highs/DRLs)
Angel Eyes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.