SOLD: Kenwood DNX5120 in dash head unit w/ KCA-BT200 Bluetooth - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 10-04-2010, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Inspire(d)

SOLD: Kenwood DNX5120 in dash head unit w/ KCA-BT200 Bluetooth

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs):
Kenwood DNX5120 head unit(Integrated Garmin GPS, DVD/CD Player), KCA-BT200 bluetooth, Ipod cable
B. Condition: Used in very good condition
C. Price: SOLD
D. location of item: Arlington, TX

The screen currently has a screen protector on there, which can be easily taken off but I kept it on there in case the buyer wants it.

You will get:
Kenwood DNX5120 headunit(wire harness, GPS antenna)
KCA-BT200 Bluetooth unit(with microphone)
KCA-IP300V Ipod audio/video connector

I also have the radio antenna for this kit as well. I will throw it in if I sell on his forum. I do not have the dash kit for this unit though. If you have any questions, please feel free to email or send a PM. Thanks for looking!

2008 ASM Honda Accord EX Sedan 5SPD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skunk2 Billet Shift Knob | 8000K HID | Nokya Hyper Yellow DRL | DIY Blacked Out Grill | DIY Blacked Out Headlights | Tenzo-R Type M 18" Rims | Eibach Pro-Kit Springs | Kenwood DNX5120 | Inspire Trunk Kit | Honda Switchblade Key | Deck Lid Spoiler
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-05-2010, 12:15 AM
4th Gear

could you take some pix of the rear of the unit?

does it have a usb port? if so can I get a pic of that as well/its location on the rear

2007 Acura RDX
DDM 8000K Fogs | 20% Tint | iSimple | Exhaust resonator delete | Hondata reflash | 2-way Alarm/ remote starter

Accord sedan 2005 EX-L i4 [TRADED]
miles: 40,XXX
DDM 8000K HIDS | 20% Tint | Eibach Pro | OEM fogs | Rotora | Hawk | Switch blade key | iSimple ipod adapter | 2-way Alarm/ remote starter | Intake Resonator delete
post #3 of 3 Old 10-05-2010, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Inspire(d)

I would but its been sold. Thanks.

2008 ASM Honda Accord EX Sedan 5SPD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skunk2 Billet Shift Knob | 8000K HID | Nokya Hyper Yellow DRL | DIY Blacked Out Grill | DIY Blacked Out Headlights | Tenzo-R Type M 18" Rims | Eibach Pro-Kit Springs | Kenwood DNX5120 | Inspire Trunk Kit | Honda Switchblade Key | Deck Lid Spoiler
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.