FS: 2003 Honda Accord EX V6 6-Speed Manual Coupe (San Diego) - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 01-09-2018, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

FS: 2003 Honda Accord EX V6 6-Speed Manual Coupe (San Diego)

Asking $5,900
Now has 108,300 miles.

It pains me to finally sell my beloved 2003 V6 6MT coupe, but the time has come and I'd like to see it go to someone that can appreciate it for what it is. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me. I also have additional pictures.

See video for walkaround.

Selling my 2003 Accord EX V6 Coupe with a 6-Speed Manual transmission

2nd owner - purchased from original owner in November 2006 with 48K miles. Clean title. Have records and original owner's manual. Registered through May 2018.

Very original with excellent paint (no clear coat peeling) as car has been clay barred and waxed periodically.

California car.

Adult enthusiast owned and cared for all its life. It's ready to go anywhere in the country and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it as it's been well cared for and is comfortable.

Fully up-to-date on maintenance:
All oil changes (by me) with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic and Mobil 1 filters.
New CV axle
New Radiator
New Battery
New Alternator
New Clutch (was in great shape but transmission was removed to replace rear main seal)
New front brake rotors with rear EBC Ultimax slotted rotors and EBC Red Stuff Pads.
Tires about 60% (will probably age out before needing wear replacement - Continental Extreme Contact DWS 225/50-ZR17)
Timing Belt, water pump, serpentine belt and pulleys replaced at 99K miles in March 2016
New PCV valve (preventative maintenance)
New Power Steering Pump O-Rings (quieted the pump in cold weather)
Bi-Xenon 4500K HID Headlamps with new lenses.
Acura TL Rear Sway Bar
Rear Main Seal Recently Replaced (doesn't leak a drop of anything)
New Valeo Wiper Blades
Honda Recalls Performed (power steering hose and stereo display replaced)
New Door Checkers (that hold the doors open)
New Hood Struts
New Brake Lamp Switch
New Iridium Spark Plugs around 100K miles when I changed one faulty coil pack
Windshield (stone chip) and rear side window (vandalism spree in neighborhood) have been replaced once
Rear bumper cover repaired twice (from people backing into it in parking lots)

Equipment includes:
3.0 liter SOHC VTEC V6 Engine
6-Speen Manual Transmission
Leather Interior (excellent condition)
Power Moonroof
Power windows, locks (has a new driver's lock actuator), mirrors
Cruise Control (has a new switch)
8-way Power Driver's Seat with Lumbar
6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer with Honda factory Premium Audio System (I have added aux capability)
Dual-Zone Auto Climate Control
Heated Seats
Homelink
Split-Folding Rear Seats

Negatives:
A few small dings/chips from being my daily driver
Wear on driver's seat bolster
Wear in driver's floormat
One heated seat backlighting bulb out (heated seat and switch are fine)
Some Wear on Steering Wheel
Some Curb Rash on the Wheels

Attached Images
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.