FS: mostly OEM 7th Gen. Parts, taking OBO on all - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By 2i2dk1ny2i3
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 12-11-2017, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear

FS: mostly OEM 7th Gen. Parts, taking OBO on all

1. used - OEM 7th Gen Headlights (pair)

hazing, vinyl needs to be removed...never been opened, seals never leaked

$50/shipped

2. used - OEM V6 Manifold Cover

$8/shipped

painted another one and bought this one as a spare, includes gasket, was tight when removed

3. used - AFTERMARKET Coupe 7th gen. Calipers, Cross drilled Rotors, Pads (i took a picture and they look at least 50% left)

was going to install these but going a different route. may fit sedan but not 100% sure. they came off a Coupe

i would say about 50pds. for everything. $80/shipped to 48 states. will weigh exactly to your state and depending on what parts you want shipped

Calipers x 2
Rotors x 3 - Fronts, 1 Rear
Pads x 2 Front

4. used OEM ABS from V6 7th gen.

not 100% sure if its working, $10/shipped to 48 states

5. used - OEM 7 Spoke Wheels with Mugen center caps x 4
all Four have slight curb rash and local pick up only - $40, will meet halfway within state of Colorado if i can help

accepting pretty much any offer...anything not gone soon, will be donated

PM or post w/questions, concerns, etc. anytime

thanks for looking

d1backwoods likes this.

2003 Accord 4dr EX V6 Graphite Pearl aka Dark Grey
250,000+ on 2nd Transmission

Mods: Driven heavily modded vehicles. "once a modder always a modder"

*G Modifiers Crew Member #2*

Last edited by namegoeshere; 12-12-2017 at 06:28 AM.
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-12-2018, 05:08 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear

1. used - OEM 7th Gen Headlights (pair) sold

3. used - AFTERMARKET Coupe 7th gen. Calipers, Rotors, Pads sold

5. used - OEM 7 Spoke Wheels with Mugen center caps x 4 sold

2003 Accord 4dr EX V6 Graphite Pearl aka Dark Grey
250,000+ on 2nd Transmission

Mods: Driven heavily modded vehicles. "once a modder always a modder"

*G Modifiers Crew Member #2*
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.