FS: Pittsburgh PA-4 18" snows mounted on wheels - $600 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
2Likes
  • 2 Post By pittpa
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 12-10-2017, 09:44 AM Thread Starter
Get off my lawn

FS: Pittsburgh PA-4 18" snows mounted on wheels - $600

From My 2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Coupe, which I sold. They should also fit other 9th generation Honda Accords, as well as some other Hondas and some Acuras, assuming your hub, offset and bolt pattern are the same. The wheels are from Tirerack.com- Sport Edition KV5 Silver Painted 18x8 with 45mm offset and a 5-114mm bolt pattern. They look very good, with minor curb rash at the very edges. They are $148 each new plus tax and shipping, so $592 for 4 plus T and S if you bought them new today.
Tires are Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT - 235/45R18 94T with about 9/32 tread depth all 4 tires. Tread depth new was 12/32.
The tires are currently about $150 at Sam's club plus tax and installation after an $80 rebate, or about $700 for a new set today (or at least they were when I posted my Craigslist ad). They were mounted and balanced by Sam's Club recently. They have had no punctures or repairs.
This is a cash transaction, and local as well, since I am not wanting to ship them at this point.
Here is a link to the Craig's ad with more photos:

Attached Images

2015 EX-L coupe 6-6
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-19-2017, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Get off my lawn

Sold

SOLD. To a guy with a CRV via the Craig's list ad.

yanks1 and PGHDevin like this.

2015 EX-L coupe 6-6
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.