WTB: 6+6 tl/accord coupe - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
2Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 12-05-2017, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Looking to Buy

Garage
WTB: 6+6 tl/accord coupe

Hey all! As you may know I am in the market for a 6+6 9th gen coupe. I'm finding that very hard to find, so I'm just throwing this out here praying someone who has a lead on one of these rare cars will read this, and will get in touch with me. I am also open to the thought of a 6+6 TL with low(er) miles. I'm located in Oklahoma and have ties in Colorado.
Thanks for your time!
Ryan

Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 12-22-2017, 07:57 AM Thread Starter
Looking to Buy

Garage
Bump still looking for a 6+6 TL or Accord coupe

post #3 of 4 Old 02-10-2018, 12:40 PM
1st Gear

Would you consider 2012 - 8th gen ?

post #4 of 4 Old 02-18-2018, 07:45 AM
'09 Accord Coupe EX-L 6-6

I have a 2009 Accord 6+6 for sale in Cincinnati Ohio if you’re interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowblazer View Post
Hey all! As you may know I am in the market for a 6+6 9th gen coupe. I'm finding that very hard to find, so I'm just throwing this out here praying someone who has a lead on one of these rare cars will read this, and will get in touch with me. I am also open to the thought of a 6+6 TL with low(er) miles. I'm located in Oklahoma and have ties in Colorado.
Thanks for your time!
Ryan
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.