LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 11-13-2017, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

FS: 8th gen coupe custom sub box

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Custom sub box w/ Rockford P3
B. Condition: used in good condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $200 OBO
D. location of item: Habersham, Ga
This box fits in the right side of an 8th gen coupe trunk. I built this box about 3 years ago out of fiberglass and has been great. It has the new Rockford P3 with the aluminum cone. Basically, the sub has just been broken in, it's pretty new.
In the second pic, you can see how it fit in the car. This pic was back when I first built it. It has mounts on the box to hold it in place using the interior plastic carpet panel. You can see the gap between the box and panel at the rear of the box. Also, you may want to mount the rear differently, as it pulls the plastic carpet panel towards the box the way I had it.

Make me a reasonable offer. I'd like to get rid of it.

Attached Images
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-15-2017, 02:03 PM
Old guy

Garage
Wonder if that would fit a sedan...

2012 EX-L V6
Megan coilovers
K & N drop in
Led stainless scuff plates
VCMuzzler
MagnaFlow CBE
post #3 of 7 Old 11-15-2017, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Probably not, but they do look pretty similar just from what I can tell in pictures.

post #4 of 7 Old 12-13-2017, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Bump
post #5 of 7 Old 01-10-2018, 04:14 AM
1st Gear

Still available?
post #6 of 7 Old 01-11-2018, 08:38 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw10coupe View Post
A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Custom sub box w/ Rockford P3
B. Condition: used in good condition
C. Price/What you want to trade for: $200 OBO
D. location of item: Habersham, Ga
This box fits in the right side of an 8th gen coupe trunk. I built this box about 3 years ago out of fiberglass and has been great. It has the new Rockford P3 with the aluminum cone. Basically, the sub has just been broken in, it's pretty new.
In the second pic, you can see how it fit in the car. This pic was back when I first built it. It has mounts on the box to hold it in place using the interior plastic carpet panel. You can see the gap between the box and panel at the rear of the box. Also, you may want to mount the rear differently, as it pulls the plastic carpet panel towards the box the way I had it.

Make me a reasonable offer. I'd like to get rid of it.
Are you willing to part with the custom enclosure without the sub? If so, how much? Thank you!

2009 Accord CS1
post #7 of 7 Old 01-15-2018, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Hedonist View Post
Still available?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev1ant View Post
Are you willing to part with the custom enclosure without the sub? If so, how much? Thank you!
I can. I'm thinking $100 plus shipping.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.