Classified Scammers List - People To Avoid Doing Business With - Page 3 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
2Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #31 of 50 Old 12-23-2013, 06:29 PM
1st Gear

Seller : smuv lx

Reason : Bought Takeda SRI and was promised item would be shipped on 12/9 or 12/10. its now 12/23 and no item. Seller will not reply to emails, certified mail, or messages on here. PayPal will not refund my money either.

Advertisement

post #32 of 50 Old 12-23-2013, 07:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanEJ25 View Post
Seller : smuv lx

Reason : Bought Takeda SRI and was promised item would be shipped on 12/9 or 12/10. its now 12/23 and no item. Seller will not reply to emails, certified mail, or messages on here. PayPal will not refund my money either.
Member hasn't logged on since 12/10/13 (Last Activity: 12-10-2013 08:33 AM).

Why won't PayPal do a refund? Don't tell me you paid as a gift?

If you paid with a credit card, try contacting them and dispute the charge.

post #33 of 50 Old 12-23-2013, 07:33 PM
5th Gear

call paypal and dispute with them on the phone

Mugen grille | Mugen Badge | Lip Spoiler | Roof Spoiler | 5% rear tint | 6000K HID's | LED dome/map/door/reverse light | Window visors | debadged | red led footwells | spray painted red STR 607 | Inspire Headlights | Megan EZ coilover | v6 bumper swap | 5000k HID Fog lights | Takeda Intake | painted red engine bay | Nesa N-81ACRD | Backup Camera

post #34 of 50 Old 12-26-2013, 05:13 PM
1st Gear

I have an open Case with paypal. He wont answer phone calls, email, facebook or anything. I found his address and gave it to local police for fraud. O well its a gamble you take.
post #35 of 50 Old 04-13-2015, 12:56 PM
4th Gear

Garage
I'd like to add user: Drezhdan (Andrey Zhdanyuk) to this list.

Took advantage of my trust and good will. He was seen in here complaining about wind noise as many of us have. He asked if anyone could send him some EPT as that was what his dealer recommended. I sent him some EPT since I bought a whole roll of it and all I asked for in return was $6. I understood not wanting to buy a roll when it really only takes a fraction of it and in my case didn't remedy the problem. He claimed he didn't have Paypal and asked if I would accept a check. Since it was only $6, I figured even if he did screw me, it wasn't a big loss. I said yes and haven't heard from him since I mailed it out 2 weeks ago. Shame on me. I do have his address so I may just send him a big cuout of a middle finger. This user ruined it for the next person I could have helped out.

UPDATE:

Payment received on 5/5/2015

Last edited by SatinSilver; 08-15-2015 at 10:44 AM. Reason: wanted to bold the bottom part.
post #36 of 50 Old 04-14-2015, 04:34 AM
Carpe Diem

It is a shame when some members abuse trust and ruin it for everyone else. At least it was only $6, live and learn.
post #37 of 50 Old 07-29-2015, 09:26 AM
S Drive 24/7

Thumbs down

Please add to the list of people not to do business with.

Information to list:

1. username: Nguyenrrr (theyumiica[at]gmail.com) -- FS DR RS Coilovers For Coupe/Sedan
2. reason: purchased coils from classified section, seller was completely dishonest about item, front shocks were blown, spring pre load was adjusted (all whack and made noises when turning), literally threw the coils into a home depot box and shipped them to me. Hope he gets what is coming to him. Avoid at all cost. Waste of time/money dealing with people like this guy.
Attached Images

2014 Honda Accord V6 EX-L Coupe Crystal Black Pearl

Vossen CV3 20"
K-Sport Kontrol Pro
Digital Weathertech
post #38 of 50 Old 07-29-2015, 10:07 AM
Carpe Diem

What did Nguyenrrr say when you contacted him?
post #39 of 50 Old 08-13-2015, 10:37 AM
2nd Gear

Garage
Palmz43

Do not deal with forum member Palmz43. He is a dishonest cheat and failed to complete a transaction per our agreement.

I agreed to purchase his 9th Gen. Accord Coupe Floor Mats. A 3rd member, Edu8rdo, offered to trade rear sedan mats for the coupe mats. So we setup the deal such that I paid Palmz43 to ship the front mats to me, and the rear mats to Edu8rdo. Edu8rdo agreed to pay to ship his rear mats to me.

I explicitly asked Palmz43 to confirm that he would split the shipment prior to sending payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rradford9
You're sending the front mats to me, and the rear mats to Edu8rdo for $xx, correct?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmz43
If that is what you want then yes.
Today I received both the front and rear mats from Palmz43. When I asked him to reimburse the cost of me forwarding the rear mats to Edu8rdo, he declined, saying "You have your mats".

To further implicate Palmz43, he tried scamming the Post Office as well. The original shipment was sent USPS Media Mail. The Post Office opened the package to check its contents and returned the package to him, forcing him to re-lable and re-ship the package. Palmz left the original label and the note from the post office in the box, for me to see.

I have bought and sold too many parts to remember on Jeep Forums over the last 12 years and this is the first negative experience I have had buying/selling online. So for everyone else, do not deal with Palmz43.

Here is his information:
Ryan Palmer
post #40 of 50 Old 08-13-2015, 12:32 PM
Carpe Diem

Posting his home address is a bit unnecessary...
post #41 of 50 Old 08-13-2015, 11:55 PM
4th Gear

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikethegreat View Post
Posting his home address is a bit unnecessary...
dont be screwing ppl over and you wont have to worry about that.
rradford9 likes this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2010 Coupe V6(A)
Mods: HFP Body Kit, TSW 18 Carthage, Tein Street Basis, JDM Front Grill, Takeda SRI, KTuner
Next: PCD, J-Pipe, Intake Spacer
post #42 of 50 Old 08-14-2015, 10:58 AM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rradford9 View Post
Do not deal with forum member Palmz43. He is a dishonest cheat and failed to complete a transaction per our agreement.

I agreed to purchase his 9th Gen. Accord Coupe Floor Mats. A 3rd member, Edu8rdo, offered to trade rear sedan mats for the coupe mats. So we setup the deal such that I paid Palmz43 to ship the front mats to me, and the rear mats to Edu8rdo. Edu8rdo agreed to pay to ship his rear mats to me.

I explicitly asked Palmz43 to confirm that he would split the shipment prior to sending payment.

Today I received both the front and rear mats from Palmz43. When I asked him to reimburse the cost of me forwarding the rear mats to Edu8rdo, he declined, saying "You have your mats".

To further implicate Palmz43, he tried scamming the Post Office as well. The original shipment was sent USPS Media Mail. The Post Office opened the package to check its contents and returned the package to him, forcing him to re-lable and re-ship the package. Palmz left the original label and the note from the post office in the box, for me to see.

I have bought and sold too many parts to remember on Jeep Forums over the last 12 years and this is the first negative experience I have had buying/selling online. So for everyone else, do not deal with Palmz43.

Here is his information:
Ryan Palmer
I think this may be a bit dramatic in calling me a scammer. If i wanted to scam you i would have sent you a box of rocks, used a fake email address, and paypal account. I did none of these things. I understand your point with the way the deal was structured and frankly didn't care who i would ship the mats to (shipping would have been the same either way). However, it took Edu8rdo 5 days to respond back and provide an address to ship to. I made a decision prior to that to ship everything to you as I would be traveling for the next couple of weeks and would be unable to ship the rear mats. As such, I wanted you to be in controller of the exchange with Edu8rdo. Should I have told you this? yes, I should have told you. However, this was because it slipped my mind as I rarely log onto this forum given that I do not own an accord anymore. I understand that you are angry about this, but I shipped you everything so that you would be in controller of the exchange. I was not trying to cheat, scam or whatever else you want to call it.

As for the 8 dollars. If you want your 8 dollars you can have your 8 dollars. Its a drop in the bucket for me anyway and if it really matters then send me a paypal request again (i declined your other one as I was extremely pissed at your email).

As for the USPS issue. Again I was not trying to scam the post office. This was a mistake on my part with not knowing the different mailing options. USPS called me and i paid the extra postage to have it shipped to Ryan. Again an honest mistake and not something that I was trying to scam the post office for.

If you want to label me as a scammer that is fine. I know that I am not as I have never had an issue with a transaction until this one. Ryan you now have my side of the story. You can take it or leave it. It doesn't really matter to me.

Enjoy the all weather floor mats.

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L San Marino Red

Previous Car:
2004 Mazda 6s
2004 Lincoln LS V8
post #43 of 50 Old 08-14-2015, 06:11 PM
2nd Gear

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmz43 View Post
I understand your point with the way the deal was structured and frankly didn't care who i would ship the mats to (shipping would have been the same either way). However, it took Edu8rdo 5 days to respond back and provide an address to ship to. I made a decision prior to that to ship everything to you as I would be traveling for the next couple of weeks and would be unable to ship the rear mats. As such, I wanted you to be in controller of the exchange with Edu8rdo. Should I have told you this? yes, I should have told you. However, this was because it slipped my mind as I rarely log onto this forum given that I do not own an accord anymore. I understand that you are angry about this, but I shipped you everything so that you would be in controller of the exchange. I was not trying to cheat, scam or whatever else you want to call it.
You're misrepresenting or mis-remembering several facts here...
*You originally declined my offer on the mats stating "That is double the shipping." Which implies that you did care how the deal was structured, and you were fully aware of the added cost of the split shipment.

*I paid on 8/3. You originally shipped on 8/4 via media mail. Where does the 5 days to get the other guy's address or you traveling play into that? Seems to me, your plan all along was to ship the mats together in one shipment to avoid the extra cost of 2 shipments.

*You had my email, so even if you do not log onto the forum very often, you could and should have contacted me. I PM'd and emailed you on 8/10 when the tracking # showed an error with the shipment, and received no response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmz43 View Post
As for the 8 dollars. If you want your 8 dollars you can have your 8 dollars. Its a drop in the bucket for me anyway and if it really matters then send me a paypal request again (i declined your other one as I was extremely pissed at your email).
Imagine how pissed I was when I opened the box to find out you lied about the split shipment? Yeah, I want the $ back that it cost me to ship the mats to Ed. That was part of our deal. Its about the principle of the agreement. I'll give you another chance to make it right and resend the paypal invoice.
post #44 of 50 Old 08-15-2015, 05:40 AM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rradford9 View Post
You're misrepresenting or mis-remembering several facts here...
*You originally declined my offer on the mats stating "That is double the shipping." Which implies that you did care how the deal was structured, and you were fully aware of the added cost of the split shipment.

-This was before I did some research. It was a dollar and some change more to split the shipment. I came back afterwards and said we could do it. Therefore, making this point irrelevant.

*I paid on 8/3. You originally shipped on 8/4 via media mail. Where does the 5 days to get the other guy's address or you traveling play into that? Seems to me, your plan all along was to ship the mats together in one shipment to avoid the extra cost of 2 shipments.

-I don't think you understand this. You paid on 8/3. I waited until the end of 8/4 to generate the label to get the address as I was going to be in Chicago the rest of the week. I was simply stating the facts which were that it took 5 days for the address from the other guy.

*You had my email, so even if you do not log onto the forum very often, you could and should have contacted me. I PM'd and emailed you on 8/10 when the tracking # showed an error with the shipment, and received no response.

-I have already acknowledge that I should have contacted you. This honestly slipped my mind with my busy work schedule. As for your email about the package. I do not have an email in my inbox from you stating this (maybe it went to spam). All I have is a pm from you on this site which i would not have seen until yesterday.

Imagine how pissed I was when I opened the box to find out you lied about the split shipment? Yeah, I want the $ back that it cost me to ship the mats to Ed. That was part of our deal. Its about the principle of the agreement. I'll give you another chance to make it right and resend the paypal invoice.

-I completely understand. Check your paypal. you should see $8.55.

Again, enjoy the mats. My intensions were not to scam you.

See responses in bold.

2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L San Marino Red

Previous Car:
2004 Mazda 6s
2004 Lincoln LS V8
post #45 of 50 Old 08-15-2015, 06:37 AM
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikethegreat View Post
What did Nguyenrrr say when you contacted him?
I gave him his full refund back.

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.