Carver A-500x Stereo Power Amp for sale - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-19-2005, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Founder

Carver A-500x Stereo Power Amp ~SOLD~

Just in case someone here is in the market for a killer home stereo amplifier, I am selling one of my amps. New it was $1000 and I'm selling it for $450 plus shipping. If you're close enough, I can deliver or you can pick it up. You may read the specs on my website:

If you would like pictures of the actual amp, just ask and I'll post'em here.

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-19-2005, 05:24 PM
Old Bird...sometimes wise

That's one hell of a price for a Carver!

Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

honda pilot windshield wipersparrot bluetooth mki9200 manualavs bug shields for trucksvarrstoen es2 weight9006 low beamhonda accord 3.0 v6 vtec horsepowerhonda hfpaudiocontrol eqx series 2oil mindermaintenance required light honda civic 2005honda ridgeline reliability issueswindshield camerasengine additives to stop oil burningautocraft battery warrantywhat is the difference between lx and ex honda accordviper model 5704acuraautomotiveparts orgrear brake squeal2009 honda accord radio codebrightest t10 led94 accord turbo kitniche wheels for salepower steering fluid flush costaltima coupe vs accord coupeyugo gas mileagethule cascade 1700performancedrive com auacura tl all weather floor matswww.txtagsqeaking brakesaccord fuel pumpgreensboro crown honda1995 honda civic fog lightshow much does a knock sensor costnose bra for carshonda civic maintenance costhow to remove number plate screwswarped rotor sound2006 honda accord manualvertini hennessey wheelsalpine ktp-445 wiring diagramhonda 300ex exhaustdiy belay glassesvttr disc rotorsuntek auto tint reviewdrag dr192013 honda civic si intake manifoldlug pattern cross referencehonda accord hot wheelsshocker decal meaningaftermarket stereo that works with steering wheel controlscastrol labcheck3m headlight protectionquaker state oil rebate02 honda accord maintenance light resetheadlight bulb lookups2000 oil filtercost of steering column repair26 wiper blade refillshonda accord classichow to reset maintenance light on honda pilot97 honda accord tail lightswww.bernardiparts.com97 honda accord coiloversakebono ceramic padsisimple lightning adaptertires for infiniti g35quietest tires on the marketpython remote start installation guidealta mere window tintingscreeching car brakesscosche instructionshonda hood ornamentstretch tire calculatorhonda odyssey transmission removalwindshield fluid frozenenkei wheel weight2004 honda accord radiator fan not workinge55 vossenpolk forums