Boston Acoustics FX8 6x8 speakers $60 OBO - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 01-27-2009, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Car Paparazzi

Pending Sale Boston Acoustics FX8 6x8 speakers $40 OBO

Speakers are sold

Up for grabs I have 2 pairs of Boston Acoustics FX8 speakers. I pulled these from my 1995 Ford Windstar which I sold earlier this year.

These are 6"x8" and will not fit the Accord without special adapters so they are up for grabs.

I really enjoyed these speakers and they never gave me any problems. They come with a small installation sheet, screws, and mounting tabs. They can handle 15-60 watts per channel.

Throw me some offers but the first one with $40 gets them! You can PM, e-mail, or call me on my cell (248)202-6296.

2003 EX Sedan K24A4 5AT Satin Silver Metalic
2004 V6 6-speed Coupe NHBP
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 01-27-2009, 07:59 PM
4th Gear

Lake Orion, Mi? Wow, that's my home town. Where do you live in Orion?
My parents still live near Manitou Lake.

post #3 of 7 Old 01-27-2009, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
Car Paparazzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85gp4 View Post
Lake Orion, Mi? Wow, that's my home town. Where do you live in Orion?
My parents still live near Manitou Lake.
Wow, it's a small wold huh? I live right in downtown right across from the Sagebrush Cantina. Was that even around when you lived in LO?

post #4 of 7 Old 01-27-2009, 08:21 PM
4th Gear

Sagebrush Cantina wasn't around in my day, but my parents took me there the last time I was in LO. The food was pretty good. Downtown LO is much different than it was when I lived there. I moved to the Dallas area about 23 years ago and never went back... it's too cold up there and I needed to get away. I try to get up there every summer. Michigan is awesome in the summer... My sister usually throws a keg party when I visit, so it's good times. Are you originally from LO?

Actually, now that I look at the map it wasn't the Sagebrush Cantina... they took me to a Mexican place downtown LO.

Last edited by 85gp4; 01-27-2009 at 08:33 PM. Reason: typo
post #5 of 7 Old 01-27-2009, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Car Paparazzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85gp4 View Post
Sagebrush Cantina wasn't around in my day, but my parents took me there the last time I was in LO. The food was pretty good. Downtown LO is much different than it was when I lived there. I moved to the Dallas area about 23 years ago and never went back... it's too cold up there and I needed to get away. I try to get up there every summer. Michigan is awesome in the summer... My sister usually throws a keg party when I visit, so it's good times. Are you originally from LO?

They have awesome food at the Cantina. That place burned down a couple years ago and they did an awesome job remodeling that place.

I've moved to Lake Orion when I was about 10 so that means I've been living here almost 15 years now. Originally I am from Ostrava from the little country of Czech Republic.

post #6 of 7 Old 01-31-2009, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Car Paparazzi

Lowered price

post #7 of 7 Old 01-31-2009, 10:09 PM
4th Gear

$40 for 4 speakers? I may have my dad pick those up and have him bring them down the next time he visits me.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.