▶ ▶ ▶ Classified Forum Rules : : Read before posting ◀ ◀ ◀ - Page 3 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #31 of 141 Old 10-22-2006, 06:34 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiBoy650
This is also a great way to make all the spammers not feel welcome. Double edged sword

All spam should be deleted period. I just got a new 2007 that came with splash guards that I didn't want. I thought I could sell them here and make a few bucks. I hardly call that spamming. I guess I can go postwhore 8 more posts, and that will somehow make me a more productive and meaningful member!

Again, really lame,

2007 EX V6 Coupe Navi, sport kit, 18" Enkei RSVs, Toyo Proxes4 tires, 30% tint, Eibach Pro-kit springs.
Advertisement

post #32 of 141 Old 10-22-2006, 07:24 AM
Super Slickness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushing_tin
All spam should be deleted period. I just got a new 2007 that came with splash guards that I didn't want. I thought I could sell them here and make a few bucks. I hardly call that spamming. I guess I can go postwhore 8 more posts, and that will somehow make me a more productive and meaningful member!

Again, really lame,
If you read the very first post it says that if you email a mod first, they would consider allowing the ad.

Though, since none of the mods identify themselves (except for Jeremy), not sure how easy it is for someone who just registered to do that.

post #33 of 141 Old 10-22-2006, 08:33 AM
MJL
6th Gear

Send a message via AIM to MJL
This is a good way to avoid spammers, but at the same time we do have certain people here that are complete post whores that I wouldnt trust to deal with when it comes to classifieds. Really tho, people that have few posts here would probably get more hits to their items if they just listed them on ebay instead of signing up here to sell an item and contribute little to the forum.

2013 Accord Ex 4cyl 6spd MT Coupe - 20mm RSB - Short shift adapter.

Old- 2005 Accord EX-L 4cyl 5-Spd - MP3 player adapter - 17mm TL Rear Sway Bar - V6 6spd Tower Strut Bar - Infinity Kappa 6x9s - Polk DB6500 front components door and tweets - Infinity BassLink II w/4sc - Neuspeed Short Shifter - Blue Gauges and Ambient Light

post #34 of 141 Old 10-22-2006, 09:22 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJL
This is a good way to avoid spammers, but at the same time we do have certain people here that are complete post whores that I wouldnt trust to deal with when it comes to classifieds. Really tho, people that have few posts here would probably get more hits to their items if they just listed them on ebay instead of signing up here to sell an item and contribute little to the forum.
My splashguards are listed on E-bay. When I posted a link to the auction I indicated that I would let them go for cheaper than I had them on E-bay with free shipping.

2007 EX V6 Coupe Navi, sport kit, 18" Enkei RSVs, Toyo Proxes4 tires, 30% tint, Eibach Pro-kit springs.
post #35 of 141 Old 10-22-2006, 09:43 AM
Out of Control

All mods are listed on the front page under Forum Leaders.

Rule stands...sorry.

We leave the thread up with the title for everyone to see for a little while...if they're interested they will PM. After a couple weeks I go back and delete them completely and remove the clutter.
post #36 of 141 Old 10-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Yes, I am a guy

can i do a WTB classified ad even though im only at like what 4 or 5 posts?
post #37 of 141 Old 10-24-2006, 01:39 PM
LEAVE ME ALONE, DEER!!!!

Send a message via AIM to stiller fan Send a message via Yahoo to stiller fan Send a message via Skype™ to stiller fan
if you get the mods approval first, it should not be a problem.....

that being said tho, i'm not a mod.....

current car: 2007 Honda Accord LX-SE 4dr 2.4 MT 17xk miles (slowly and gradually nursing her back to health)

prior vehicles:
2007 Honda Accord LX Coupe 2.4 MT (409k miles, RIP)
1999 Honda Accord coupe (197k, blown head gasket)
1993 Honda Accord (retired 369k)
post #38 of 141 Old 10-24-2006, 01:41 PM
Out of Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by dohcivtec
can i do a WTB classified ad even though im only at like what 4 or 5 posts?
Ok go ahead. You have 9 posts already anyway...thanks for asking first.
post #39 of 141 Old 10-27-2006, 09:50 PM
My First Post

I'd like to apologize for not reading this first. I tried to post my car for sale, but I am not an active posting member. Please accept my apology. I did not mean to be a troll.

Thanks,

Josh
post #40 of 141 Old 10-28-2006, 11:41 AM
LEAVE ME ALONE, DEER!!!!

Send a message via AIM to stiller fan Send a message via Yahoo to stiller fan Send a message via Skype™ to stiller fan
if you get moderator's approval, they may let it go.....

welcome aboard....

current car: 2007 Honda Accord LX-SE 4dr 2.4 MT 17xk miles (slowly and gradually nursing her back to health)

prior vehicles:
post #41 of 141 Old 11-14-2006, 05:11 PM
1st Gear

ok i see, i was like huh? i think i posted it already... why my thread is gone :/
post #42 of 141 Old 11-14-2006, 05:41 PM
LEAVE ME ALONE, DEER!!!!

aslong as you have a minimum of 10 posts, AND you are a contributing member, then you will be able to post your items in the classified section.....

main reason why this is done, is due to people joining, posting an ad, then never seeing them again.... it helps to cut down on the spammers, but it still happens, but not as often....

prior vehicles:
post #43 of 141 Old 10-21-2007, 12:09 PM
1st Gear

this is why forums get avoided so much i feel like im in a courtroom
post #44 of 141 Old 10-21-2007, 12:29 PM
accordless

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondata03 View Post
this is why forums get avoided so much i feel like im in a courtroom
this rule is to get people who are only interested in making a buck on ward's site and not contributing to avoid it. that's the whole point. be a real member, contribute, etc. and sell as you wish. otherwise, stick to selling via craigslist or whatever.

'08 RDX tech.

'06 accord V6 6 MT nav sedan... gone.

'06 TSX 6MT.
post #45 of 141 Old 10-21-2007, 10:17 PM
1st Gear

i would think that off loading parts that may be useful to someone on this forum does count as a contribution. looking out for a fellow honda owner must be a crime. I find great stuff all over the world because of forums and most honest people who are allowed to sale things without being hassled will more than likely become an ongoing member.

Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.