FS: Pioneer DEH-6800MP with CD-IB100II iPod Control - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 06-05-2013, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
Dats da way to do...

Send a message via AIM to johnnydinh701
FS: Pioneer DEH-6800MP with CD-IB100II iPod Control

Here i have a Pioneer DEH-6800MP with the CD-IB100II that allows you to connect and control your ipod within the headunit
This model is discontinued and is in perfect working condition.

The Retail price on this unit is $260.00 For specs check out the Pioneer site

I had this unit for about 2 years and decided to go a different route.
I Had this custom installed myself in the lower cubby area in my car so that way i didnt loose my Top screen.
I will let this go for $210 shipped

Ipod not included

Here is how i had it installed in my lower cubby
IF anyone is looking for an extra lower cubby that its already cut I will let it got for $8 shipped

Pioneer CD-IB100II (included with Pioneer unit. $80 value)

Total Retail Value is $340.00
and im selling both for $210 shipped

Metra 70-1722 Radio Wiring Harness for Honda 2006-Up
$5 shipped

Metra HONDA 2008-UP OEM Reverse Radio Stereo Wire Wiring Harness 71-1729

$7 shipped (harness on the right)

2009 Honda Accord BBP LX-S Coupe i4 auto
MODS
Trendgear Foglights
3000k 35w Foglight HIDs
8000k 55w lowbeam HIDs with relay harness
20% 3M tint all around
M3 rear window spoiler
interior 4 12inch LED floor lighting
WeatherTech inchannel window Visors
lower intake resonator removed
Red caliper paint
lower Grille
All four OEM speakers replaced with Clarion speakers

Future MODS
Takeda SRI
Megan Coilovers
Rear Camber kit
Magnaflow muffler
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.