Velox Wheels - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 03-20-2013, 07:57 AM Thread Starter
Varooooom

Velox Wheels

Anyone out in Accord land ever purchase Velox wheels for their 9th Gen Accord?

I was at Costco yesterday and they are offering $150 off any set of four. The rim I have my eye on is the Apex but whenever I see something for sale at Costco, the Red Light goes on.

I have seen Velox for sale at Discount Tire but wanted to hear the experts opinion.

T.

Attached Images

2013 Accord EX-L Sedan w/Navi
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-20-2013, 08:02 AM
on2
banned

I am no expert but, those wheels look like old school Mercedes wheels with the dots in between the lug holes.

The important thing about choosing wheels is to make sure they actually look good on your specific car.

Some wheels look great but then when you mount them, they may not look so great on your car.

Also, you need to find out the specifications of the wheels to make sure they fit properly and sit properly relative to the fenders.

post #3 of 3 Old 03-20-2013, 12:09 PM
<--Lorie

go to tirerack.com

to test some rims on your car that look similar

ON 9thgen SEDAN 6 spoke or multi look better

cause i have great deal on 5spoke Vossens and they look real real funny on 9th gen to me

RBP 2013 Honda Accord Sedan LX
Performance - K&N intake, RV6 PCD downpipe
Exterior -20% Tints, Morimotos 6k HIDS,FULL LED conversion .
Interior-Blue Interior LED
Audio Front Stage-Focal..coming soon
Audio Sub/Amp Stage - Focal ....coming soon =)
Wheels - Summer project

Next Mod - Coilovers
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.