9th Gen Canadian Content Thread: Everything Canada related. - Page 89 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
View Poll Results: Where in Canada are you from?
British Columbia 64 12.67%
Alberta 48 9.50%
Saskatchewan 13 2.57%
Manitoba 12 2.38%
Ontario 277 54.85%
Quebec 53 10.50%
New Brunswick 6 1.19%
Prince Edward Island 2 0.40%
Nova Scotia 24 4.75%
Newfoundland and Labrador 2 0.40%
Northwest Territories 2 0.40%
Yukon 1 0.20%
Nunavut 1 0.20%
Voters: 505. You may not vote on this poll

73Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #1321 of 1323 Old 01-09-2018, 11:38 PM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbual View Post
I am also from Surrey, BC. Own a 2016 White Accord Sport. Front driver and passenger windows are tinted 35%. All rear windows and rear windshield are limo tint 5%.

All 7 of my cars in the past 17 years have had the same tint on front and back. Never had an issue with police yet knock on wood
Then you must know a good windows tinting place, please recommend and what kind should I get ( ceramic etc )

Advertisement

post #1322 of 1323 Old 01-10-2018, 12:26 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by user828 View Post
Then you must know a good windows tinting place, please recommend and what kind should I get ( ceramic etc )
My 2017 Touring Coupe came with tinted (not sure how many %) on the rear windows and rear windshield as shown in the attached photo. I'm not sure if this was done at the factory or dealer.

Attached Images

2017 Accord Coupe Touring V6 SNP

2013 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 WOP Sold

2006 Accord Sedan EX-L V6 5AT Graphite
post #1323 of 1323 Old 01-14-2018, 11:48 PM
1st Gear

Hi Guys,

Where do you get LED light? Vanity, Interior dome etc? - I followed this guy
but its all in US, any canadian site?
Also, for new car- what would you recommended as Paint protection
Advertisement

Tags
canada

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.