9th Gen Canadian Content Thread: Everything Canada related. - Page 4 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
View Poll Results: Where in Canada are you from?
British Columbia 64 12.67%
Alberta 48 9.50%
Saskatchewan 13 2.57%
Manitoba 12 2.38%
Ontario 277 54.85%
Quebec 53 10.50%
New Brunswick 6 1.19%
Prince Edward Island 2 0.40%
Nova Scotia 24 4.75%
Newfoundland and Labrador 2 0.40%
Northwest Territories 2 0.40%
Yukon 1 0.20%
Nunavut 1 0.20%
Voters: 505. You may not vote on this poll

73Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #46 of 1323 Old 03-26-2013, 11:13 AM
Retired from Car Biz....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSupastar View Post
thx but don't think the US TSB applies to canadian cars. espeically when u take it to dealers
try searching "canada TSB":

post 51

Canada stereo/BT system update

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My DD:'16 Camaro
Advertisement

post #47 of 1323 Old 03-26-2013, 12:41 PM
2nd Gear

thx just saw it after my last post

=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikai_yang View Post
Did any of you successfully get the dealer to fix the wind noise problem? I have a feeling that they won't even look at the US TSB if I bring it with me.

Does the Audio TSB fix the History A won't update after refuel issue?

Also, I have some problems with AHA (using Honda HFL app). It would sometimes just stop until I manually shutdown the app and restart.

But in the end, the only issue that really really bothers me is the wind noise. The car is very quiet elsewhere. But cruising on hwy at 110~120km/h the car feels so "yesterday" because of the noise.
all dealers will not even look at u if u bring them US TSB, i've been there, it's a pain.

wish we can have a sitcky "CANADA TSB"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQowner View Post
Got the TSB installed today, the first customer to do so at my dealer, so it took about an hour but should take about 20 minutes. I didn't have any audio problems before, so I can't see any differences there, but the GPS interface seems to work better. Both the touch-screen and control knob are more responsive.
may i ask what's the new updated firmwave number is?

how u know if the work was really done? thanks

post #48 of 1323 Old 03-26-2013, 02:32 PM
1st Gear

From System Settings, -> System/Device information screen, software version went from 1.00.2018 to 1.00.2032.

post #49 of 1323 Old 03-26-2013, 06:50 PM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by pqowner View Post
from system settings, -> system/device information screen, software version went from 1.00.2018 to 1.00.2032.
merci!!!!!!!!!!!
post #50 of 1323 Old 03-26-2013, 08:56 PM
2nd Gear

No wind noise problem here.

2013 Honda Accord Touring (Canadian)
post #51 of 1323 Old 03-27-2013, 03:18 AM
2nd Gear

Top of the morning to all

Just discovered your Site by accident. I am currently on the market for a lease and the 2013 Accord Touring l4 manual transmission appeals to me. reading through your threads some acronyms really blow me away. what is a TSB?

How negotiable is the price?. last night I was quoted $32175+ taxes. Yet the car would have already been driven 60kms the least.

What is the average wait period?

Any major issues encountered so far?

If there are any salesman on here please send me a message. I as well had a bad encounter with the Sales Force at Lombardi Honda,Montreal.

Thanks for your replies and enjoy your Accords. Let the sunshine rolls in
post #52 of 1323 Old 03-27-2013, 06:04 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeden View Post
No wind noise problem here.

Good to know, picking up my EX-L tomorrow. Can't wait.
post #53 of 1323 Old 03-27-2013, 06:28 AM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqViau View Post

Just discovered your Site by accident. I am currently on the market for a lease and the 2013 Accord Touring l4 manual transmission appeals to me. reading through your threads some acronyms really blow me away. what is a TSB?

How negotiable is the price?. last night I was quoted $32175+ taxes. Yet the car would have already been driven 60kms the least.

If there are any salesman on here please send me a message. I as well had a bad encounter with the Sales Force at Lombardi Honda,Montreal.

TSB = Technical Service Bulletins, basically they are minor recalls and they are more optional. example: wind noise that some people have.

60km on a new car is too much for my taste, just make sure it's not a demo. since you are in montreal, i'm not sure how the supply is like there, but a MT and touring is definiately a rare car. which may or may not affect your price slightly, but if u can wait, i'm sure u can get a better price.
post #54 of 1323 Old 03-27-2013, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
First Time Accord Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordCAN View Post
Good to know, picking up my EX-L tomorrow. Can't wait.
When did you order yours? I am waiting for the call... anytime this week, I hope.

Quote:
Considering the Montreal MSRP for this vehicle is $32,145 plus taxes, I would say the price quote you received is not very good. Why don't you use Unhaggle.com and locate the invoice pricing and then work from there?? Also, I wouldn't buy a car with 60 km on it already .... just me though.

2013 Honda Accord Sedan O Canada!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Also own: 2008 Honda Pilot

Previous Vehicles:

2006 Toyota Rav4
2004 Subaru WRX
2002 Honda Civic
1996 Toyota 4-Runner
1992 Mazda Protege
post #55 of 1323 Old 03-27-2013, 03:14 PM
AccordCoupe'13

Quote:

Regarde tes messages privés - je peux t'aider
post #56 of 1323 Old 03-27-2013, 09:40 PM
2nd Gear

Quote:

I paid 29850 for my touring before freight and taxes. It also came with 2kms on the odo. If you can get it close to what I got or better, then I think you have a winner.

2013 Honda Accord Touring (Canadian)
post #57 of 1323 Old 03-28-2013, 07:01 AM
2nd Gear

i've been told by dealer that the newest TSB # is J-10-13 (audio fix) doesn't apply to newer cars. dunno if it's BS or not since "Glen_e" says the Canadian TSB # is J-10-13 is not a vin range specified.
post #58 of 1323 Old 03-28-2013, 07:02 AM
Retired from Car Biz....

why are you guys listening to a dealer if you are so concerned?...call Honda Canada!!!

My DD:'16 Camaro
post #59 of 1323 Old 03-28-2013, 08:24 AM Thread Starter
First Time Accord Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen e View Post
why are you guys listening to a dealer if you are so concerned?...call Honda Canada!!!
Call Honda Canada Customer Relations team at 1-888-946-6329

2013 Honda Accord Sedan O Canada!

Also own: 2008 Honda Pilot

Previous Vehicles:

2006 Toyota Rav4
2004 Subaru WRX
2002 Honda Civic
1996 Toyota 4-Runner
1992 Mazda Protege
post #60 of 1323 Old 03-30-2013, 12:26 AM
13' Sport Sedan CVT Black

Just got my 2013 Black Accord Sport on Thursday. Joined the site finally after having numerous Accords and a Crosstour.

Paid $24,900 before freight, fees and taxes. Price included dealer installed tints and all season oem mats. GTA dealer.

Love the exterior and interior of the car. Still getting used to the CVT though.

Advertisement

Tags
canada

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.