2015 Accord coupe v6 1/8 track - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 01-12-2018, 10:28 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

2015 Accord coupe v6 1/8 track

Hey guys

Just got back from the track Homestead speedway, it is 1/8 drag, best run was 9.44.

Anyone have any similar number to compare ?

Mods K&N TYPHOON and KTuner v6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-13-2018, 05:23 AM
1st Gear

Auto or stick?

post #3 of 3 Old 01-13-2018, 05:42 AM
Out of Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by alezam23 View Post
Hey guys

Just got back from the track Homestead speedway, it is 1/8 drag, best run was 9.44.

Anyone have any similar number to compare ?

Mods K&N TYPHOON and KTuner v6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just checked some of my older quarter mile drag slips. My 1/8 times varied between 8.99s and 9.20s with speeds between 80.5 and 82.7 mph. The slower speeds came with the lower times. Traction in our cars is horrible. Controlling wheel spin was the challenge. My 60' times were between 2.2s and 2.4s (pretty bad). I don't know if you have an auto or a 6MT, but the 6MT really doesn't shine until after the 1/8 mile. Expect for a K&N drop in filter, my engine was stock.

2012 Accord Coupe EX-L w/Nav, V6-6MT
2007 Accord Sedan EX-L w/Nav, V6-6MT (sold)
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.