2017 V6 worth extra upgrade for 2K - Page 4 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
26Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #46 of 48 Old 01-11-2018, 06:43 AM
1st Gear

Garage
I've been driving around the past week in "ECON" mode... It sucks. So slow/boring

Knxwledge likes this.

2015 Accord EX-L | V6 | MSM

- Philips 194 LED License Plate Lights
- Philips 921 LED Reverse Lights
- Trunk Spoiler
Advertisement

post #47 of 48 Old 01-11-2018, 02:18 PM
4th Gear

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15Accord View Post
I've been driving around the past week in "ECON" mode... It sucks. So slow/boring
After driving with it off for a time, yea, it feels a little "unresponsive". But you've been driving it around like that for a week? Gosh, I got used to eco mode in just a day. Don't even notice it any more.

2017 EX-L V6. WOP. 28% Solarguard. Thinkware F50 Dashcam. Otherwise, Bone stock.
post #48 of 48 Old 01-17-2018, 06:53 AM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by user828 View Post
Thanx guys for the comments. I almost feel like a criminal for not going for the V6 but I frankly enjoyed the CVT. I am not actually concerned by MPG at all, just the driving pleasure and color. I had a '15 Sonata b4 this and had enough power for me, I felt the CVT was way better and smoother.
I can't see why anyone would like a CVT. I, for one have grown to loathe mine. As soon as I take care of some priority issues this year, I'll get rid of this Accord.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.