What are the best accord seat covers? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
3Likes
  • 1 Post By versedispersed
  • 1 Post By GreenandGold831
  • 1 Post By RickBlaine
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 05-04-2016, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

What are the best accord seat covers?

So I have a new 16 Accord and I need to get some seat covers for the front and back. I have some messy kids. What do you recommend?

Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 05-04-2016, 08:24 PM
2015 EX-L V6 Sedan

Wet Okole. I purchased some Shear Comfort neoprene covers and they were decent. But they don't come close to Wet Okole in material and design. Be forewarned, they are a pain to install. Rear seats have to come off; there's no way around that. If you unbolt the front seats, it makes it easier. You don't have to remove the front seats. Just get to where the fronts seats can tilt back, which means remove the front bolts and loosen the back bolts.

post #3 of 11 Old 05-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Cruisin'

Garage
Do not permit food or drink in your car except water...then you wont have to buy seat covers. Just use scotch guard on your seats. (If they are cloth that is.)
enne likes this.

post #4 of 11 Old 05-04-2016, 09:48 PM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by versedispersed View Post
Do not permit food or drink in your car except water...then you wont have to buy seat covers. Just use scotch guard on your seats. (If they are cloth that is.)
That makes for a LOOOONG road trip lol

2016 Accord Sport
post #5 of 11 Old 05-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Cruisin'

Garage
Kids should obey, not be pacified and the car be punished in the midst. LOL...so off topic.
I have a son and i don't allow food or drinks in my 2015 EX, only water.
post #6 of 11 Old 05-04-2016, 10:14 PM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by versedispersed View Post
Kids should obey, not be pacified and the car be punished in the midst. LOL...so off topic.
I have a son and i don't allow food or drinks in my 2015 EX, only water.
Same here......I don't want my car to look like my wife's Outback lol.
enne likes this.

2016 Accord Sport
post #7 of 11 Old 05-05-2016, 05:35 AM
Out of Control

How much do you want to spend? Are you just looking for protection? You can get leather covers with exceptional fit but they are expensive.

I was just looking for protection so I used the OEM Honda accessory covers for the rear. They were easy to install and have worked great. I purchased them from Bernardi Parts who price matched another website and they were delivered quickly. Around $200 for the rears.

For the fronts I used CoverKing CR grade Neoprene covers (not Neosupreme). They are the diversuit material. I have a chocolate lab and teenagers so I figured the diversuit material is a good choice because it looks upscale while still durable. It's not just about spills, the kids have a habit of throwing their school and sports gear in the rear seat where the covers take all of the abuse. They offer good protection the fit was custom (with side airbag cutouts) and they were easy to install. I feel that they were a good choice at this price point (around $200 from Autoanything with a coupon).

I have also used this combination on my wife's CRV. The install was even easier on that vehicle especially for the rear seats.

Another forum member, Dieselworld put up a video of his install of the Wet Okoles which was a little more involved than my install but didn't look difficult. They look to be good quality and what I like is that they come with a cover for the center console which gets a lot of wear.

Good luck to you.
post #8 of 11 Old 05-05-2016, 05:42 AM
radio-pro.ru Sponsor

SteveOBP, take a look at . They are UV-resistant, water resistant and easy to clean.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Honda Accord
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
|
|
post #9 of 11 Old 05-05-2016, 07:24 AM

Thanked 1,913 Times in 1,361 Posts
Colonel Kurtz from Apocalypse Now wrote it best:

enne likes this.
post #10 of 11 Old 05-05-2016, 07:39 AM
6th Gear

Garage
Kurgo makes nice covers, I use one on the back seat for my dog and it has held up really well protecting the back from mud and one or two LARGE piles of vomit

Current vehicle:
2014 Honda Accord LX 6MT 103K
easy mods and changes:
*55W HID lowbeam 5000K (Innovited upgrade kit)
*LasFit 9005 HB3 highbeam / DRL 6500k
*Interior trunk handle
*Trunk cargo net
*All weather floor mats from College Hills Honda
*Gutter Guards behind lower grille

Previous vehicles:
2001 Chevy Prizm 3AT (given away, it was a terrible car...)
1995 Honda Accord DX 5MT (wrecked at 240K)
1989 Honda Civic LX 4AT (wrecked at 180K)
1988 GMC Sierra 1500 5MT (sold at 80K)
post #11 of 11 Old 05-05-2016, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Thanks for the replys. The covers are not just for food, my kids play sports and other activities. Somehow on our last road trip I magically got pen on the backseat from them just doing homework. Don't forget adults can be pretty messy too, lol.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.