2016 Accord Sport JDM emblems - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 11-11-2015, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
5 Honda Family

2016 Accord Sport JDM emblems

Where can I buy JDM red front and rear badges.I searched the forum and googled it but the sizes are not correct.I already have a Civic front badge and it's too small and a 06 Accord front badge and it's too big.

omer333 likes this.

2016 Accord Sport CVT,Weathertech mats,AVS window visors,Sport Grill,RV6 downpipe etune coming soon.
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 11-11-2015, 04:17 PM
6th Gear

greffex.com

Or something like that.

post #3 of 19 Old 11-11-2015, 07:40 PM
3rd Gear

Here ya go

[SoCal 2013 Sport 6speed]

post #4 of 19 Old 11-12-2015, 08:21 AM
5th Gear

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ3RIK77 View Post

Here ya go

[SoCal 2013 Sport 6speed]
these emblems are fake, good fakes but still fakes. if you care about that kind of thing.
also the H is different on the 16 vs. the 15.
for the question, i really don't know if you can find any for a 16. especially right now being so new.
they always have them for civic when they come out but accords, not so much.
i used to do civics always but now into accords. i've thought about the jdm badges but i think it would just not look right on an accord.
just my opinion tho.

2015 Accord Sport WOP "The TaunTaun"
DIY LED DRL
Full Audio Upgrade
Zenex HID's 4500k
LED strips in footwells and in trunk
LED's in all light sockets
Chrome Plastidipped Black
Air Box Resonator Delete
post #5 of 19 Old 11-12-2015, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
5 Honda Family

I found the front emblem at 4.8 in x 3.9 according to the measurements will fit perfectly.Ill post pictures as soon as I have it.

2016 Accord Sport CVT,Weathertech mats,AVS window visors,Sport Grill,RV6 downpipe etune coming soon.
post #6 of 19 Old 11-13-2015, 07:42 PM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrnard View Post
these emblems are fake, good fakes but still fakes. if you care about that kind of thing.
also the H is different on the 16 vs. the 15.
for the question, i really don't know if you can find any for a 16. especially right now being so new.
they always have them for civic when they come out but accords, not so much.
i used to do civics always but now into accords. i've thought about the jdm badges but i think it would just not look right on an accord.
just my opinion tho.

Nah. I have some for my 2014 that I got from them. They were in Honda packaging with Honda part #'s.
post #7 of 19 Old 11-14-2015, 01:22 AM Thread Starter
5 Honda Family

The fakes are in faux Honda packaging for sure.

post #8 of 19 Old 11-14-2015, 02:29 AM
3rd Gear

Honda sensing likely nixes changing emblems.
post #9 of 19 Old 11-14-2015, 03:26 AM
2nd Gear

Garage
Do you guys think the JDM emblems would look good on a 16 Accord Sport sedan? I am not 100% sure on it... I am just thinking the front grill and the trunk

2016 Honda Accord Sport ~ BlackPearl
post #10 of 19 Old 11-14-2015, 05:21 AM Thread Starter
5 Honda Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
Do you guys think the JDM emblems would look good on a 16 Accord Sport sedan? I am not 100% sure on it... I am just thinking the front grill and the trunk

The CBP and red make a great match along with the WOP and red IMHO.My front emblem will be here next Monday.After comparing the Civic badge for size reference the OEM emblem is shaped just a bit different.So I'm going to make sure the shapes will match before I commit to removing the stock emblem.

post #11 of 19 Old 11-14-2015, 09:18 AM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostmonky View Post
The fakes are in faux Honda packaging for sure.

Okay, and everyone is out to cheat me all the time.

If they are fake, I guess I wouldn't know. They look good enough, and after installing them my nose never gets close enough to them for my eyes to worry about their authenticity.
post #12 of 19 Old 11-14-2015, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
5 Honda Family

I can name a few purveyors but does it really matter.Ive bought some that lasted years that I suspected were fake and supposedly authentic that the background chrome bubbled.

post #13 of 19 Old 11-17-2015, 02:03 PM
5th Gear

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezyPoofs View Post
Okay, and everyone is out to cheat me all the time.

If they are fake, I guess I wouldn't know. They look good enough, and after installing them my nose never gets close enough to them for my eyes to worry about their authenticity.
yep i've been fooled before. like i said, they are good fakes. youtube it, i think ProCivic(etailer) does a video about grafxp ones and real. hard to tell until in your hand. the backing and the tint of red is off.
but as i said too, it matters whether you care about being legit too. some don't gaf.

2015 Accord Sport WOP "The TaunTaun"
DIY LED DRL
Full Audio Upgrade
Zenex HID's 4500k
LED strips in footwells and in trunk
LED's in all light sockets
Chrome Plastidipped Black
Air Box Resonator Delete
post #14 of 19 Old 11-18-2015, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
5 Honda Family

Received the front badge Monday.Ill install whenever it stops raining.It also came in a OEM packaging that I suspect is fake.

post #15 of 19 Old 03-23-2016, 07:51 AM
ULI
My First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostmonky View Post
Received the front badge Monday.Ill install whenever it stops raining.It also came in a OEM packaging that I suspect is fake.
Did you ever install it and where did you get it i also been looking for one to fit my 16 accord

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.