2016 Accord Sport JDM emblems - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 19 Old 11-26-2017, 04:33 PM
1st Gear

did you ever find that emblem? Im trying to find an authentic Black/Chrome emblem for my front and rear bumpers as well as my Steering wheel.

Advertisement

post #17 of 19 Old 01-13-2018, 02:43 AM
What am I doing

dont support companies who make/sell fake stuff that advertises as real. CANNOT STAND THAT.

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. LESS IS MORE.
post #18 of 19 Old 01-13-2018, 05:09 AM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRAccord View Post
dont support companies who make/sell fake stuff that advertises as real. CANNOT STAND THAT.
Agreed. Do you or anyone else know where to find a set of TRUE JDM red Honda badges for the Accord? (Front, rear, and steering wheel)

There are a ton of fakes on the internet with obvious replica Honda part stickers. At the end of the day, I just want a set thatís not gonna fade or peel over time like Iíve seen.

2017 WOP Accord Sport 6MT
Suntek 18% all around/35% on windshield
Avery Dennison Gloss Black Roof Wrap
Manzo Polycarbonate Window Visors
Morimoto XB 5500k HIDs
Full JDM ASTAR LED conversion (interior/exterior)
JDM ASTAR Switchbacks
JDM ASTAR LED Amber Rear Turn Signals
DIYCarModz PNP Resistors
Injen CAI
RV6 PCD
Megan Racing Test Pipe
Tsudo Catback Exhaust
Ktuner
OPT7 Aura LED Interior Lighting Kit
VViViD XPO Interior
Mishimoto Shift Knob
V1 Radar
Rexing V1 Dashcam

post #19 of 19 Old 01-13-2018, 07:46 AM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17wop6mtcr2 View Post
Agreed. Do you or anyone else know where to find a set of TRUE JDM red Honda badges for the Accord? (Front, rear, and steering wheel)

There are a ton of fakes on the internet with obvious replica Honda part stickers. At the end of the day, I just want a set thatís not gonna fade or peel over time like Iíve seen.
Icbmotorsport, I know they only show 2013-2015 on their site but I would just email the owner Matt and ask him which ones would fit. When I went in the other day he just got back from the dealership measuring the 2018 accords for badges.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.