Evo MR Style Vortex Generators Example on 9th Gen Sedan - RICE ALERT! - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By Paratrooper
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-18-2015, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS

Evo MR Style Vortex Generators Example on 9th Gen Sedan - RICE ALERT!

I had all these plans to wash my car today, but turns out it's freak thunderstorming in L.A...

So for you ricers out there, I took the old vortex generators (from fleabay) I had replaced with the shark fins for my "EZ-Rear Underbody Diffuser" and set them up on the roof just to see what they'd look like and to give as a helpful example for the forums.

Not going to keep them on of course, except when Halloween comes around and I want to Mad Max my car with a mess of them LOL.

2014 White Orchid Pearl/Ivory Accord EX-L V6 Sedan w/o Navi - CR3 Baby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fav Mods:

Plasti-Dip Chrome Grill Inserts

Gloss Black Vinyl Roof
ExLED Interior+Plate Lights
5000k Morimoto HIDs
2500k Nokya Yellow Fogs
V-LED V3 Triton Switchbacks
Takeda Black SRI
TEIN SB Coilovers+SPC 3-arm Rear Camber Kit
5G TLX V6 FWD 25.4mm (Hollow) RSB
AFD Splitters
8G Accord 19" HFP Wheels
H&R DRM 25mm Rear Spacers
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-18-2015, 07:54 PM
Vroom Vroom

Garage
Just read your other thread about the antennas for the faux diffuser.

Purchased!

sLAKERZ likes this.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.