eBay HFP Coupe Spoiler-Aftermarket - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 12-12-2013, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Enjoying Life!!!

Cool eBay HFP Coupe Spoiler-Aftermarket

I just wanted to post up some pics and details about the "aftermarket" HFP coupe spoiler on eBay for cheap.

As much as I'd love to have OEM I think almost $300 for a spoiler is crazy!!!

I bought a spoiler for my 350Z from eBay and the quality and fitment was great. So with that being said I took my chances and purchased the one posted above for my 2013 Crystal Black Pearl Coupe.

The packaging was great and came with hardware. The paint was great, but I will say from what I see the pearl my be a little less. Some might complain about that, but for saving $200 I can deal with it.

I'm not sure how soon I'll get it mounted since it's freezing in Chicagoland and I don't have a heated garage. It might be awhile and hopefully when I do I can update this posting with pics.

Just wanted to give a heads up and opinion in case others were thinking of pulling the trigger and buying one.

Attached Images
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 12-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Out of Control

Please report of the fitment when you put it on please! I saw this couple months ago but was hesitant to buy it because the seller did not send me pics of the actual product instead of just the stock pic

They need to make lip kits

2013 Accord Coupe EX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

25.4MM TLX RSB
5K 35W TRS HID
Roof Spoiler
5% Tint, 50% Windshield
Takeda SRI
H&R Springs
Single to Dual Magnaflows, Axle-Back:
(
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
V6 Headlight (LED DRL Strip):
(
)

Gentex Auto-Dimming w/ Homelink (DIY):
(
)
Cabin Air Filter (DIY):
(
)
Viper Remote Start for Push-To-Start (DIY)
(
)
post #3 of 9 Old 12-12-2013, 05:21 PM
1st Gear

Thanks for sharing this. I'm interested in seeing the final results as well. If everything goes good I'll be all over this.

2013 Accord Ex-L V6 coupe - Takeda SRI, DigitalFit floor liner, OEM trunk tray
2013 Accord Ex-L I4 sedan - stock (wife's)
2000 Camaro Z28 - intake/headers/exhaust, suspension
Previously owned 2008 Accord Ex-L V6 coupe - Typoon intake, lower billet grille

post #4 of 9 Old 12-12-2013, 05:30 PM
LSA
Grinding Gears

I will be lurking this thread as well, in anticipation for photos of fitment...

Current
2014 Accord Coupe EX-L V6-6MT MSM
2013 Honda Pilot EX-L 2WD Taffeta White

Previous
1998 Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG Obsidian Black
post #5 of 9 Old 12-12-2013, 05:34 PM
9th Gen Coupe

subbed

2013 V6 Coupe
MSM/Black

, and

5000k HID Low Beam, Yellow vinyl wrapped fog light

Roof Spoiler
Debadged
Exhaust Resonator Delete
H&R Sport Springs

Will be updated periodically.
post #6 of 9 Old 12-12-2013, 06:49 PM
S Drive 24/7

I saw this too and was curious! subbed!
post #7 of 9 Old 03-16-2014, 07:21 AM
4th Gear

Ever get this installed?

2013 Accord EX-L Coupe
post #8 of 9 Old 03-16-2014, 11:08 AM
Out of Control

I remember reading about this in another thread...

There's no trunk open button on the brake light and No, you cannot use the OEM light. I would suggest buying the OEM part. Obviously, you will get the quality spoiler, the trunk button, and the fitment. oh and you wont see any screws.

2013 Accord Coupe EX

25.4MM TLX RSB
5K 35W TRS HID
Roof Spoiler
5% Tint, 50% Windshield
Takeda SRI
H&R Springs
Single to Dual Magnaflows, Axle-Back:
(
)
V6 Headlight (LED DRL Strip):
(
)

Gentex Auto-Dimming w/ Homelink (DIY):
(
)
Cabin Air Filter (DIY):
(
)
Viper Remote Start for Push-To-Start (DIY)
(
)
post #9 of 9 Old 03-17-2014, 03:36 PM
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOKhanhOo View Post
I remember reading about this in another thread...

There's no trunk open button on the brake light and No, you cannot use the OEM light. I would suggest buying the OEM part. Obviously, you will get the quality spoiler, the trunk button, and the fitment. oh and you wont see any screws.
Return it. I was the one with the issues mentioned above. I had the same thought as in why pay 300 if can get one at a third of the price. There's to many mod to be done to get it fitted. The OEM light won't fit in the aftermarket spoiler. It's missing a slot for the trunk button. And you will have drill some holes. The eBay add is misleading. I emailed the seller with the issues and his response was "it should fit your car". Not worth the hassle. I am just going to purchase the OEM after I buy a coilover and wheels.

Sent from
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.