cheapest oem parts? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 11-19-2013, 06:30 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

cheapest oem parts?

hey guys. new to the forums.
i was wondering where i can find the cheapest oem parts?
i need to replace my front bumper. thanks for the help!

Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 11-19-2013, 06:40 AM
Zoi
5th Gear

Garage
Collegehillshonda.com or Hondapartscheap.com

Their's one or more websites as well but I can't think of the name.

post #3 of 21 Old 11-19-2013, 07:08 AM
6th Gear

Bernardi comes to mind - bernardiparts.com. Never ordered from them, though.

Mike

2014 Accord Sport MT · Modern Steel Metallic

Hers: 2014 Elantra SE AT
Beater: 1997 Camry LE AT

post #4 of 21 Old 11-19-2013, 07:46 AM
Blinded by the light

They always get you on shipping.

2013 Accord Coupe V6
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-

-

-

-

2013 Triumph Street Triple
-Doesn't need any mods...
post #5 of 21 Old 11-20-2013, 07:25 PM
3rd Gear

Also Majestic Honda -

2013 Accord I4 EX Sedan, Modern Steel Metallic, 6-speed - RV6 Downpipe, EXLED Strip light, OEM dual exhaust, TL Shift Knob, Leather Steering Wheel, Rear Bumper Garnish, Hidden Hitch.
post #6 of 21 Old 11-20-2013, 07:37 PM
4th Gear

hondapartsdirect.com the prices are fair.
post #7 of 21 Old 11-20-2013, 07:41 PM
on2
banned

college hills honda is NOT the cheapest place since forever.

Majestic Honda was one of the cheapest, but the current cheapest is

It requires a little work though, you have to email to price match to Majestic Honda.

They basically give you free shipping. But hey it's worth it for a few clicks and keystrokes. Shipping time is very reasonable and I've had good service. They respond promptly to the email price matching requests as well.
post #8 of 21 Old 11-21-2013, 08:38 AM
1st Gear

Definitely these guys

I can't say enough nice things about their service and they're ALWAYS the cheapest
post #9 of 21 Old 11-21-2013, 08:48 AM

Thanked 1,931 Times in 1,377 Posts
From members "glen e" and "namegoeshere":

This is a sticky, you know?
9th Gen Accord FAQ: Trim Info, Paint Codes, Maintenance, Problem Areas, DIYs, Mods...
http://radio-pro.ru/forums/sh...78#post1035878

OEM Parts

My personal favorite is Curry Acura in Scarsdale, New York. Free shipping.

My least favorite is my local Honda dealers which charge me full price and gather to laugh at me as I walk out the door- laughing as I just paid $1.60 for an O-ring....laughing.....laughing....laughing as the sales tax is added.....laughing.

Advice: Get the part number then search. No one is "the cheapest" all the time and for every part. Anyone who tells you otherwise is sniffing glue and stealing change from your dresser. I am an internet tough guy so I can back that up.
post #10 of 21 Old 11-21-2013, 10:25 AM
Rhymes with Mick & Quick

Watch out for Majestic Honda imposing a service charge, which was about 5% of the order for me. That's in addition to a shipping charge. Sneaky.

Mick

2017 Honda Accord EX-L I4 Sedan CVT MSM/Gray
All stock.

2018 Honda Civic Type R 6MT
All stock, more or less.

Other Cars: BMW 335i xDrive, BMW 550i, BMW M3, Infiniti QX4, Honda Pilot EX-L, Nissan Maxima SE, Nissan Sentra SE-R, Honda Prelude Si, Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic Si, Honda Accord EX-L V6
post #11 of 21 Old 11-21-2013, 10:48 AM
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick the Quick View Post
Watch out for Majestic Honda imposing a service charge, which was about 5% of the order for me. That's in addition to a shipping charge. Sneaky.

Mick
Wait, what? They imposed what they referred to as a "service charge" and did not disclose that in their shipping instructions or during checkout?

I do know that they charge a "handling charge" which is clearly shown when ordering and is clearly mentioned in their shipping FAQ's.

But this service charge is news to me. Thanks.
post #12 of 21 Old 11-21-2013, 10:54 AM
Car so nice, bought twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwill View Post
Wait, what? They imposed what they referred to as a "service charge" and did not disclose that in their shipping instructions or during checkout?

I do know that they charge a "handling charge" which is clearly shown when ordering and is clearly mentioned in their shipping FAQ's.

But this service charge is news to me. Thanks.
You're both referring to the same $4.95 charge.

I find that pretty much all of them charge about the same to the point where it doesn't really matter for small-items. Only for big stuff (> $100) do I bother googling the part number to price shop.

2012 Accord EX-L AT V6 Sdn Crystal Black Pearl / Ivory (
)
- CAI, J37 Intake + TB, TB Coolant Bypass, Ported Intake Runners, RV6 HFPC + JPipe (Ceramic Coated), PCV filter
- Koni FSDs, Voodoo13 6 Control Arms, Rear Ultra Racing Chassis Bracing, 22mm Rear + Acura TL Front, Akebono Performance Pads, Centric High Carbon Cryo rotors, SS lines.

post #13 of 21 Old 11-21-2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickBlaine View Post

My personal favorite is Curry Acura in Scarsdale, New York. Free shipping.
I just checked on them, and they charge more for parts which ends up cancelling out the "free shipping". $16 for a spark plug vs. $14 elsewhere.

)
- CAI, J37 Intake + TB, TB Coolant Bypass, Ported Intake Runners, RV6 HFPC + JPipe (Ceramic Coated), PCV filter
- Koni FSDs, Voodoo13 6 Control Arms, Rear Ultra Racing Chassis Bracing, 22mm Rear + Acura TL Front, Akebono Performance Pads, Centric High Carbon Cryo rotors, SS lines.

post #14 of 21 Old 11-21-2013, 11:39 AM
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowned12 View Post
I just checked on them, and they charge more for parts which ends up cancelling out the "free shipping". $16 for a spark plug vs. $14 elsewhere.
Spark Plug:
Curry Acura: $16 free shipping and no handling charge = $16 shipped

$14 + handling charge + shipping charge = $28 Shipped...
$14 + shipping charge = $28 Shipped..
post #15 of 21 Old 11-21-2013, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephu View Post
Spark Plug:
Curry Acura: $16 free shipping and no handling charge = $16 shipped

$14 + handling charge + shipping charge = $28 Shipped...
But you are ordering 4 or 6 of them, and you group your orders so you get it with other stuff. Ordering 4 spark plugs alone, you're paying $8 more. 6 you're paying $12 more, which is more than what they cost to ship.

)

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.