Honda HFP red floor mats and suspension not sold outside of dealer package for U.S. - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 36 Old 07-19-2013, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Honda HFP red floor mats and suspension not sold outside of dealer package for U.S.

So its official. The red floor mats and hfp suspension will only be sold with the HFP package (which is rediculous considering BMW doesnt even do that with its M stuff).

Anyway, did a lot of calling around and a lot of whining with corporate honda and nothing worked. Did some research and found that Canada was willing to come to the rescue.

I called a canadian dealership called Okotoks Honda and they are more than willing to ship to the U.S. I called them and placed an order for the HFP floor mats. They took my credit card info over the phone and placed an order. They received the mats the same day and shipped them out to me the same day. Their charge is 220 bucks (which is already more than what the U.S. price would be if they sold them down here). On top of that 220 will be shipping costs and any tariffs (shoud there be any).

The mystery is how much more the cost will be over the 220. I chose ground shipping to help reduce the cost. I anticipate that the costs will be an extra 50 bucks at the minimum; perhaps even a 100. I will keep you guys posted.

Their number is 403-842-1100. There was a woman that i was working with in Parts. She was extremely sharp and knowledgable. I recommend working with her as the guy seemed like a knucklehead. She was more knowledgable then all the parts clerks in Los Angeles combined. Here in LA, the parts guys never even heard of HFP; for any model!

They would also be willing to export the suspension.

Advertisement

post #2 of 36 Old 07-19-2013, 11:45 PM
4th Gear

does this include the exterior body kit as well? I was actually thinking about getting the hfp kit just because i can get employee discount through a friend.

Stanced 2013 Coupe EX-L, Wide and Staggered, Stretched, Cambered, V6 LED headlight Mod, Vossens, Kicker,
Bagged 2006 Cammed Silverado SS Laying Frame, Accuair, Canti-Lever 6 Link, Magnaflow
post #3 of 36 Old 07-19-2013, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

google 2013 accord hfp and click the honda link. That link has a list of everything included. The kit is out now in the US.

post #4 of 36 Old 07-20-2013, 05:59 AM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Something Aweso View Post
So its official. The red floor mats and hfp suspension will only be sold with the HFP package (which is rediculous considering BMW doesnt even do that with its M stuff).

Anyway, did a lot of calling around and a lot of whining with corporate honda and nothing worked. Did some research and found that Canada was willing to come to the rescue.

I called a canadian dealership called Okotoks Honda and they are more than willing to ship to the U.S. I called them and placed an order for the HFP floor mats. They took my credit card info over the phone and placed an order. They received the mats the same day and shipped them out to me the same day. Their charge is 220 bucks (which is already more than what the U.S. price would be if they sold them down here). On top of that 220 will be shipping costs and any tariffs (shoud there be any).

The mystery is how much more the cost will be over the 220. I chose ground shipping to help reduce the cost. I anticipate that the costs will be an extra 50 bucks at the minimum; perhaps even a 100. I will keep you guys posted.

Their number is 403-842-1100. There was a woman that i was working with in Parts. She was extremely sharp and knowledgable. I recommend working with her as the guy seemed like a knucklehead. She was more knowledgable then all the parts clerks in Los Angeles combined. Here in LA, the parts guys never even heard of HFP; for any model!

They would also be willing to export the suspension.
thats very odd as the hfp is supposed to be limited to 240 white and 240 black models in Canada. I wonder how they got extra parts to sell off as pieces ?

13 EX-L V6 MT White Orchid Pearl HFP Edition
11 Ridgeline vp CPB
-------------------------------------------------
05 Maxima SE
02 300M Special
02 300M Luxury package
96 Grand AM GT
86 Cutlas Supreme (first car hand me down from dad)
post #5 of 36 Old 07-20-2013, 07:38 AM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophoclese View Post
thats very odd as the hfp is supposed to be limited to 240 white and 240 black models in Canada. I wonder how they got extra parts to sell off as pieces ?
Can Canadians just get the HFP suspension kit installed, say on an I4? I plan to get extended warranty so it must be from Honda.
post #6 of 36 Old 07-20-2013, 09:31 AM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by internalaudit View Post
Can Canadians just get the HFP suspension kit installed, say on an I4? I plan to get extended warranty so it must be from Honda.
No. thats why im suprised this dealer will sell parts. you are supposed to have to purchase the entire kit. suspension, wheels, skirts and mats. The US hfp is also supposed to get red interior illumination.
this is my understanding from talking with Honda Canada.

13 EX-L V6 MT White Orchid Pearl HFP Edition
11 Ridgeline vp CPB
-------------------------------------------------
05 Maxima SE
02 300M Special
02 300M Luxury package
96 Grand AM GT
86 Cutlas Supreme (first car hand me down from dad)

Last edited by christophoclese; 07-20-2013 at 09:33 AM. Reason: added info
post #7 of 36 Old 07-20-2013, 11:38 AM
6th Gear

Quote:
No. thats why im suprised this dealer will sell parts. you are supposed to have to purchase the entire kit. suspension, wheels, skirts and mats. The US hfp is also supposed to get red interior illumination.
Thanks for confirming. $2k+ is a decent price over the stock V6 coupe here in Canada anyway but it's too rich for my blood.

So many knock off videos of the original uploaded by Honda:

post #8 of 36 Old 07-20-2013, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Quote:
It may be because I was able to provide a part number. I don't think they were able to bring it up without it. And I highly doubt Honda is committing to a limited number of kits. What happens when people need to replace their mats or suspension components?
post #9 of 36 Old 07-20-2013, 09:02 PM
HA-420

Wtf is up with this?

So we can't just upgrade the suspension?

There must be a way around this!

2013 Accord Coupe
EX-L V6 Auto
Still Night Pearl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 36 Old 07-21-2013, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
Wtf is up with this?

So we can't just upgrade the suspension?

There must be a way around this!
You can import through the dealer i mentioned above.
post #11 of 36 Old 07-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Mod it or don't drive it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Something Aweso View Post
It may be because I was able to provide a part number. I don't think they were able to bring it up without it. And I highly doubt Honda is committing to a limited number of kits. What happens when people need to replace their mats or suspension components?
Whats the part number for the mats?

2013 Accord EX-L V6 4d w/ Navi Blue
-20% Tint, OEM Sport model spoiler, 5000K HID low beams, all int/ext lights replaced with ExLED, 3M Di-Noc interior, JL Audio 12w7, Image Dynamic 6.5, JL 1000/1 and 450/4, big 3 audio upgrade, Weathertech floor mats, AVS hood deflector, Proclip, Siri Eyes Free

2009 Accord EX-L v6 4d Silver - stock

post #12 of 36 Old 07-21-2013, 10:21 PM
on2
banned

HFP Suspension part numbers and instructions

post #13 of 36 Old 07-22-2013, 06:14 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime View Post
Whats the part number for the mats?
Im sure the lady i worked with would just look up my order to pull the part number but here it is:

08P15-T3L-100A

Do not think that is the exact number, but with that number she was able to pull up a similar number that was the mats.
post #14 of 36 Old 07-23-2013, 04:34 AM
3rd Gear

Seems like a lot for floor mats.
post #15 of 36 Old 07-23-2013, 07:19 AM
on2
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chada View Post
Seems like a lot for floor mats.
I agree, that's potentially $300 for floor mats. PWUAHAHA!

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.