Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - If you died today . . . | radio-pro.ru
View Single Post
post #22 of Old 04-01-2006, 05:52 PM
princess
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
A christain would read the Bible as a way to get to know Him. I guess others would read what their belief system says is God's Word.

The main reason for churches is SUPPOSED to be a place where people of a common belief gather to study up some more. Unfortunately sometimes the people mess it up. THEY made the religions.

It started out pretty simple. I am your God, do as I say & I will take care of you. Then mankind messed up. We didn't do as He said. So then rules were made. Mankind was treated like a kid that needed lots of structure. But the problem there was the relationship was more out of fear than love.

Plan B: Ok, tell you what, I'll be here whenever you need me, just call. Here's some examples of how I've taught others to remember me (songs, lessons, communion, beauty in what you see, etc.) Instead of a reward on earth, you'll get it after you die. But seeing that you messed up before, I'll add this: if you have faith & believe in me, then they'll only be ONE sacrifice, my son.

One of the most "Godly" places I've been is Yosemite.

I see God's love as LESS conditional than people's. You don't have to EARN it, it's there whether or not we acknowledge it. You just accept it the fact.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

9005 bulbhonda crv 2010 radio code6.5 subsfront bumper crackedpep boys tpmsclunk when acceleratinghfp exhaustford fusion fog lighthonda civic battery life expectancywater wetter reviewtesting fuel sending unitwill 5x100 fit 5x110honda accord fog lighthow to clean pcv valve2007 honda accord cold air intakebaffle foamhonda accord throttle position sensorziex ze-612viper car alarm best buyhonda accord timing belt changehow honda vtec worksacura paint recalltsx euro r grillsymptoms of bad starter motorcvt causes engine droneslammed accord sedanskunk2 header civic sitsw forum2001 honda s2000 0 60acura integra forumshonda oem batteryhonda bumper clipsengine coolant temperature sensor costegr valve 1999 honda accordusa spec pa15 hon22007 honda accord hybrid review2002 honda civic spark plugshonda accord 04 radio codeg35 roof rackvsr boss wheelsreset radio honda civicaux input honda accord 20042003 honda accord transmissionheat shield on catalytic converterkenwood ddx318where is the honda accord builtsrs on honda accord2002 honda accord two doorwill theyfit97 honda accord coiloversaxxess south baysprint booster power converterhow to read an oil dipstick02 sensor heatermodified acura tl2003 honda civic ex coupe specshondaaccord forumhonda crv seat cushionstire size for 2003 honda accordlamin x headlight coversagt hid kit reviewhonda accord 2013 owners manualalpine pdx1 10002005 honda pilot rotorshow much is it to replace alternator2004 acura tl shift solenoidhonda brake pads costhow much horsepower does a exhaust system addintegra throw out bearinghonda odyssey gps update2002 honda civic transmission slipping2004 honda accord radio code resetez pass suction holderhonda distributortop ten spark plugs02 heater circuit bank1 sensor2alabaster silver metallic