Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - If you died today . . . | radio-pro.ru
View Single Post
post #20 of Old 04-01-2006, 05:03 PM
princess
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
True.

So if I didn't have a relationship with someone that I wished I did, the first words would likely be "sorry that I haven't kept in touch". From that point the other person would like respond "it's OK, I'm just glad you're here now". My action would need to be following through on it... I couldn't just SAY "sorry" & not BE sorry.

So God wants us to talk. He wants us to take a look at ourselves & make whatever changes may be needed to walk closer to His footsteps.

Pretty much every religion has the creator, the mediator, the life to lead & the reward for leading it. They are also based on Faith. They may call the creator a different name or the mediator, but the life is always to try to walk in the same path as them.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

difference between honda accord lx and exinfiniti g37 oil changeloud ac compressormobil 1 oil vs castrol syntheticpiaa dealershow to take off belt tensionervogue wheelsclearcoat pen autozonemazda lug nut keywhat code is p0420vsa indicator lightrain x wiper blade guidecv shaft cost4runner windshield replacement costoem honda accord floor matsasa gt52009 honda civic automatic transmission problemsvalvoline 10 30 motor oilk20a weightthe best 4 cylinder engineuk honda forumtpms rebuild kitbrake best selectsemperit tires reviewsairrex suspension pricecreaking clutch pedalspare tire pressure sensork24z3long term fuel trim valuesgarmin fm traffichow much does a power steering fluid flush costengine start relaylowes plasti dip2006 honda accord horsepower1997 honda accord ex specsrear brake pads and rotors cost2007 honda accord value packageacura rsx forumwhat does tpms mean on a hondavalvoline dot 3 and 4 brake fluidaccord mugencost to replace torque converterhow many psi in a car tire2012 accord bolt patternjiffy lube top off fluids2000 honda accord wiring diagramsundown b stockbelt tensioner boltaxe ex122003 chevy cavalier check engine lightdiy remote starterrsx parking lighthugh white honda georgesvillehonda accord crank sensordrag wheels dr 34jdm honda emblemsoil filter for 2001 honda civiccost to replace ac blower motoracura maintenance required light1999 honda accord turbo kitwindshield eyebrow tintwhat causes spongy brakesradio code for 1999 honda accorddo it yourself car wash madison wicost to replace bushings2012 honda civic leather seat coversoffset license plate bracket2006 honda civic fuse box9006 sylvaniariced out honda accordcna warranty claimscustom windshield shade