Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - 2006 Accord with rebuilt title |
View Single Post
post #6 of Old 01-25-2011, 12:15 PM
No longer active

Here are some things to think about:
- a car that has had to undergo such massive surgery that it requires a "rebuilt" or salvage title will never be factory perfect. You can anticipate problems, depending on what was actually done (and by who). Cars that have had this much damage always have problems down the road.
- your resale value is going to be way lower than a non-rebuilt car and there are people who will pass it by no matter how cheap you want to sell it for. I assume the deal is very good, but with that deal comes the inevitable consequence that when you go to resell it, you will also have to price it at an incredible deal - and be forthcoming as to the history of the car

If it were me, I'd walk away and keep looking. Cars with this much damage can be hella cheap, but can also come with a host of constant problems. Think hard - this could be a huge mistake.

Since I can't figure out how to cancel my account, this serves as notice that the above user is no longer an active member of this community.

No messages will be checked. No responses will be given.

Frankly, even though this forum has a lot of very nice people, the few bad apples around here have gotten on my nerves. I simply don't care enough to log on and try and help others when all too frequently, I get mocked or made fun of.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

afe throttle body spacer install2003 accord stereoplasti dip gallon2004 honda crv fuse box diagrambfgoodrich g force sport comp 2 road noise2005 honda accord timing chain2006 accord v6 timing belthonda fit 2007 radio codehonda odyssey brake rotorscb7 exhaust2002 honda civic p1457how to program a viper alarm remote2002 honda accord ex v6 mpg2004 honda accord shifter buttoncoolant level droppingwirez sound deadeningwindshield heat shieldegr check engine lightretrofit hid projectorauxiliary audio input adapterlc2i line out converter2001 honda accord recalls listcivic si sedan vs coupehonda accord vp71145-sda-a002000 acura tl transmission problemshonda multi point inspectionhow to update honda civic navigation system2000 accord transmission fluidf22b1 vtecviper remote start best buyhonda odyssey belt noiseeibach pro kit civicinfinity reference 6022siipad dash mountxxr 521 rsx99 honda odyssey transmission problemshonda accord stick shifthow to remove plastidipcode po128power steering pump noise honda accordhonda accord vs acura tsxcan you put 5w20 in a 5w30 enginecancel toyota extended warrantyhonda civic power steering problemsgeneration 3 kirby vacuumreplace dust and pollen filter38100 stk a022002 honda accord motor mountkac-7295best stop leak for power steering1999 honda accord 4 cylinder vtecpa15-hon2how to replace shifter cablehow reliable is cvt transmissiongarmin in dashhonda pilot 2003 transmission problemscost replace brake pads and rotorsphilips diamondvisionhonda crv sway barhow much coolant flushparrot mki92000w 20 synthetic oil change interval1992 honda accord timing belt replacement cost1991 honda accord dx2011 lexus rx 350 oil change1998 honda civic tire sizesteering wheel vibration at high speed1994 honda accord recallsairbag replacement costg37 oem wheelshir light bulbshonda cold air intake