I am Tr

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfisha View Post
I don't know what's going on... :shrug: LOL
Not just you I am at a loss.

Catfisha likes this.

I Be Vlogging Lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Advertisement

post #32 of 68 Old 06-03-2016, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by enne View Post
radio-pro.ru Decals?

You guys could've joined in on this thread, like, a month ago when it was first posted. Or, you know, make your own if you hate the designs so much.
It looks like the first one is the most favourable. Did you want to go ahead with this?

Lee

post #33 of 68 Old 06-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Runnin' in the 90s

Garage
I suppose. Does constricted want to start making decals then?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1999 Honda Accord LX Sedan 2.3 F23A4 147K Airwrap Jet Black
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1998 Chevy Camaro Coupe 3.8 3800 II 124K Sebring Silver
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sedan 2.2 LN2 138K Sandrift Metallic

post #34 of 68 Old 06-04-2016, 07:36 AM
Texas Ground Pounder

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by constricted View Post
My point is there were other designs posted in that thread, but the only ones that seemed to make the cut were the designs that you made...
I tend to agree here. Catfisha had three designs that were posted first (which I feel were WAY better) and none of them were included in this poll. Seems biased to me.

2003 Accord EX Sedan V6 Auto NAVI (Noble Green Pearl)
Mods:Fog Lights-front & rear TL sway bar-V6 MT shock tower bar-AEM V2-Magnaflow cat-back-Window & Moon visors-Kaminari Lip Kit-Bug Shield-CUSCO Type II TSX Lower brace-Enkei EV5 wheels-Trans Cooler
Audio/Video:audio under construction-KP window up, one touch moonroof, mirror tilt-Dice iPod-Rear Camera-TVandNav2go Video
Wish List:Air Ride-Charger
post #35 of 68 Old 06-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Runnin' in the 90s

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Coyote View Post
Seems biased to me.
Seriously?

Why don't we just drop the whole thing and start over? I'm getting kind of tired of people complaining.

post #36 of 68 Old 06-12-2016, 08:44 PM
Cruisin'

Garage
I know I am late to the party...but I read through most of this and the previous thread. How about this: put the decals and poll on the front page so everyone sees it. Make it a required poll to fully enter the site. Configure the poll so that no one can post comments (this will hush the whine). When the results are in, they are final.
It would be cool to have a few choices when available for purchase though. So the top 2-3 would be featured decals for order availability and there may need to be an ordering section that sends an email to the merchant and they would mail the decal.
Someone like that!? Whatcha think peeps?

P.S. Can someone extract the current radio-pro.ru branding?
The font used for "Accord" looks great. Use that same font for the whole thing "DriveAccord.net.
post #37 of 68 Old 06-12-2016, 09:02 PM
What's a Honda?

Would there be an issue if I just designed/made one for myself? I would not be reselling or making any money from it, just a personal one. Not buying the current blue one, and while I certainly appreciate the options in the poll, they arent for me. I want to get something that goes with my car (so probably colored).

2016 Honda Accord Sedan MSM
Avant Garde M621 Gold
19x8.5F/19x9.5R
Nitto NT555 Summer Tires
235/35R19F-245/35R19R
post #38 of 68 Old 06-13-2016, 02:57 AM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JebusDroveHonda View Post
Would there be an issue if I just designed/made one for myself? I would not be reselling or making any money from it, just a personal one. Not buying the current blue one, and while I certainly appreciate the options in the poll, they arent for me. I want to get something that goes with my car (so probably colored).
I can't imagine anyone knocking on your door saying you can't have that homemade decal. I say go for it!

Don't forget to post a pic. You might have a winner.
enne likes this.
post #39 of 68 Old 06-13-2016, 05:11 AM
Runnin' in the 90s

Garage
I'm probably gonna go ahead and get one made for myself too. I have the means and I have my own design that I personally like.

post #40 of 68 Old 06-13-2016, 11:10 PM
1st Gear

Are we starting off with decals? Don't know if we already have license plate holders or not but.. do we?
post #41 of 68 Old 06-15-2016, 12:01 PM
4th Gear

Hey guys.. I got the font from the header image.. how about decals like this?

post #42 of 68 Old 06-15-2016, 12:48 PM
4th Gear

Garage
Quote:

Perfect! I know this is a rush order, but I'd want 5 of them before June 25th, for the Cali Accord Meet
versedispersed likes this.

OEM
-interior illumination kit (blue)
-illuminated doorsill plates
-fog lights
-wing spoiler
-horn upgrade
-underdash insulation panel
-EX-L V6 headlight upgrade
AFTERMARKET
-300w Rockford Fosgate powered enclosure
-custom wire job and bass levelizer
-Custom dual Magnaflow exhaust
-6K exLED interior light kit
-5K exLED fog lamps, switchback turn signals, and DRL's
-5K XenonDepot H11 Xtreme HID kit low beams
-Dynamat all doors and trunk
post #43 of 68 Old 06-15-2016, 03:06 PM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumAccord13 View Post
Perfect! I know this is a rush order, but I'd want 5 of them before June 25th, for the Cali Accord Meet
I could do that.. what size/colors are you looking for?
post #44 of 68 Old 06-15-2016, 05:22 PM
4th Gear

Garage
I've got a hematite metallic. Size options?
post #45 of 68 Old 06-16-2016, 12:00 AM
Texas Ground Pounder

Garage
Quote:

That's how the ORIGINAL one looked like. Clean and simple.

2003 Accord EX Sedan V6 Auto NAVI (Noble Green Pearl)
Mods:Fog Lights-front & rear TL sway bar-V6 MT shock tower bar-AEM V2-Magnaflow cat-back-Window & Moon visors-Kaminari Lip Kit-Bug Shield-CUSCO Type II TSX Lower brace-Enkei EV5 wheels-Trans Cooler
Audio/Video:audio under construction-KP window up, one touch moonroof, mirror tilt-Dice iPod-Rear Camera-TVandNav2go Video
Wish List:Air Ride-Charger
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.