Accord Wagon - Super Sleeper - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 12-29-2010, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
TECH Exchange Editor

Accord Wagon - Super Sleeper

Whoa... this nasty-sounding wagon turned in quarter mile results of 11.16 132 mph.

I wonder what's under the hood?

Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 02-14-2012, 07:52 PM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF_Don View Post
Whoa... this nasty-sounding wagon turned in quarter mile results of 11.16 132 mph.

I wonder what's under the hood?

That's a h22 swap n turbo...he's got to be least close to 500whp

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.com App

post #3 of 5 Old 07-06-2012, 05:43 PM
3rd Gear

damnnnn

2007 Alabaster Silver VP I4
2014 Alabaster Silver EX-L V6
2017 San Marino Red Sport SE

post #4 of 5 Old 07-07-2012, 05:11 PM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyang401 View Post
That's a h22 swap n turbo...he's got to be least close to 500whp

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.com App
i thought it was a g23/g23 frankenstein motor?

1991 Honda Accord EX
post #5 of 5 Old 11-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Fail Zero bcg

very good MPH with more traction it will be good for 9's at the same speed

2013 Accord Sport 6MT
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode