Rosen Entertainment GPS/Radio any good?? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 07-25-2011, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
New Yitty - New York City

Rosen Entertainment GPS/Radio any good??

Ok so I think I'm going to purchase this Radio/GPS UNIT from Crutch-field, but just before i do i would like some opinions.

Rosen has produced GPS/Video products for car companies such as Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Mazda, and few others.
I assume based on there history that there products are worth the money and have some very good quality to them, I was wondering if anyone on here actually has purchased and installed this specific radio and/or another model from Rosen and there opinions on the build and quality of it.

NewYitty = New York City

Current : 2014 Accord EX-L

Departed: 2010 Accord EX (gone but not forgotten)
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-25-2011, 02:58 PM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYitty View Post
Ok so I think I'm going to purchase this Radio/GPS UNIT from Crutch-field, but just before i do i would like some opinions.

Rosen has produced GPS/Video products for car companies such as Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Mazda, and few others.
I assume based on there history that there products are worth the money and have some very good quality to them, I was wondering if anyone on here actually has purchased and installed this specific radio and/or another model from Rosen and there opinions on the build and quality of it.
I can't comment on the quality. But the price was jaw-dropping. I would opt to have the sound system upgraded, then just purchase a decent GPS unit and be done with it. I know the integrated look is a key feature but good grief man. Don't forget the cost of installation if you don't do it yourself. But again, I have to admit I can see the appeal of this kit.

2014 ASM Accord Coupe V6 EX-L Auto/w Navi
post #3 of 6 Old 07-25-2011, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
New Yitty - New York City

The price is pretty steep and I could get it 300 cheaper else where but crutchfield has been around for sometime and have great customer service so if and when I need them they are there. And the installation is free!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

NewYitty = New York City

Current : 2014 Accord EX-L

Departed: 2010 Accord EX (gone but not forgotten)

post #4 of 6 Old 07-26-2011, 08:00 AM
5th Gear

It is actually a good system i am saving money to buy it. Call some audio shoo around you ask for unit only.. My friend has one. Quality is 9/10. He DIY. it is easy to install. You can watch a video on youtube that show u how to install it.
post #5 of 6 Old 07-26-2011, 10:16 AM
4th Gear

For what you're getting, that price is insane.

2006 Accord SE Sedan - I4 - 5MT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 6 Old 07-26-2011, 10:22 AM
3rd Gear

Send a message via AIM to Honda4Life Send a message via Skype™ to Honda4Life
Never heard of it...Too much $$$$

Never buy from Crutchfield

+1 on calling other stereo stores though

2004 Honda Accord Sedan I4 EX-L
Auto
Graphite Pearl - Blue/Gray Leather
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.