Successfully installing aux input converter for iPod - Page 4 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #46 of 50 Old 01-24-2014, 02:11 PM
My First Post

Send a message via Skype™ to DanDir
So my accord has xm and I like using it. Does this mean I will have to get rid of xm to use my iPod?

Advertisement

post #47 of 50 Old 01-25-2016, 11:48 AM
My First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillstones View Post
Get the iSimple kit. It is the best one on the market and it is the only one that retains full XM capability, if your vehicle has XM. You can use the standard Aux input that comes with it, or buy the HD Radio option in place of the standard Aux. It allows full iPod control, full XM, standard Aux, or HD Radio.

Has anyone installed the isimple kit yet? I can't part with xm but i want an aux port so bad. It just suck that it's $93 for me to install an aux and keep xm. I want to make sure it works before i purchase it. With the way the radio is set up for the xm it looks like it won't work because it has 3 plugs for the adaptor and only 2 visible for the radio:/

post #48 of 50 Old 01-25-2017, 11:46 AM
My First Post

Hi-
I successfully installed an aux cord in my wife's 04' Honda Accord over the weekend. It seemed to be working fine, but my wife is noticing distortion/feedback when using the iPod or iPhone. Anybody ever have this issue after installation? Anything i can do to improve the quality? Thanks.

post #49 of 50 Old 01-31-2017, 12:51 PM
1st Gear

Hey Kyle

Which product did you go with? the iSimple like mentioned above?

I just bought a Bluetooth+Aux cable to install in my wife's 06 Accord this weekend from GTA Car Kits. It comes highly reviewed - I will follow up with details of the quality after I install it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Radach View Post
Hi-
I successfully installed an aux cord in my wife's 04' Honda Accord over the weekend. It seemed to be working fine, but my wife is noticing distortion/feedback when using the iPod or iPhone. Anybody ever have this issue after installation? Anything i can do to improve the quality? Thanks.
post #50 of 50 Old 03-11-2017, 11:45 AM
JLB
My First Post

Any update nmckinlay ?
Advertisement

Tags
auxiliary, input, ipod, radio

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.