Adding Tilt Sensor - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-21-2017, 05:25 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Adding Tilt Sensor

I've read a few post regarding the tilt sensors. Can they be installed in parallel, with the factory alarm and keyless entry? I don't want to compromise the factory alarm. Thanks.

Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-03-2017, 01:10 AM
4th Gear

Garage
I wanna know this too since I'll be getting wheels soon and also want to use Honda alarm. Surprised no one has replied with an answer.

2016 WOP Accord Touring

19" Work Lanvec LM1 Glim Black
Hancook V12 225/35/19-245/35/19
OEM Underbody Spoilers
OEM Sports Grill
OEM Door Visors
OEM Door Sills
SFactor Diffuser
Garage Unique CF Splitter
Tein Street Advance
Progress 22mm Rear Sway Bar
SPC 3 Arm Camber Kit
HIC Rear Roof Visor
JDM Emblems
CH Horn Upgrade
Aries 3D Mats & Trunk Liner
Viofo a119s Dash Cam
Diodedynamics Full LEDs
Wrap Bully's 3M Gloss Vinyl Roof Wrap
2017 Hybrid Brake LED Tails
3M 30% Tint
post #3 of 6 Old 04-03-2017, 07:55 AM
6th Gear

Garage
It depends on if you are referring to an OEM option or an aftermarket add on piece. I've not paid attention if Honda ever offered it, but my wife's Subaru offers an add on shock sensor (I know not the same) but sometimes they allow it. Without looking into the wiring of both, it may or may not be an option.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 Old 04-03-2017, 12:58 PM
4th Gear

Garage
I meant an after maker piece I've been reading on. Can u intergrate these after market options on factory alarms? Or do u need to have the full after market alarm?

2016 WOP Accord Touring

19" Work Lanvec LM1 Glim Black
Hancook V12 225/35/19-245/35/19
OEM Underbody Spoilers
OEM Sports Grill
OEM Door Visors
OEM Door Sills
SFactor Diffuser
Garage Unique CF Splitter
Tein Street Advance
Progress 22mm Rear Sway Bar
SPC 3 Arm Camber Kit
HIC Rear Roof Visor
JDM Emblems
CH Horn Upgrade
Aries 3D Mats & Trunk Liner
Viofo a119s Dash Cam
Diodedynamics Full LEDs
Wrap Bully's 3M Gloss Vinyl Roof Wrap
2017 Hybrid Brake LED Tails
3M 30% Tint
post #5 of 6 Old 04-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Texas Ground Pounder

Garage
I'm sure an aftermarket sensor (shock or tilt) could be tapped in to the hood open trigger with a diode. However, I would recommend taking it to a professional audio/alarm install shop to have it done.

2003 Accord EX Sedan V6 Auto NAVI (Noble Green Pearl)
Mods:Fog Lights-front & rear TL sway bar-V6 MT shock tower bar-AEM V2-Magnaflow cat-back-Window & Moon visors-Kaminari Lip Kit-Bug Shield-CUSCO Type II TSX Lower brace-Enkei EV5 wheels-Trans Cooler
Audio/Video:audio under construction-KP window up, one touch moonroof, mirror tilt-Dice iPod-Rear Camera-TVandNav2go Video
Wish List:Air Ride-Charger
post #6 of 6 Old 04-04-2017, 10:02 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ki11aBEE View Post
I wanna know this too since I'll be getting wheels soon and also want to use Honda alarm. Surprised no one has replied with an answer.
It is possible. In my area it will cost $200.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.