Looking for a top notch Maryland (No Baltimore) audio shop. - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 05-02-2016, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
I am Tr

Garage
Thumbs up Looking for a top notch Maryland (No Baltimore) audio shop.

Hello my people, my speakers seems to be dying out. Olivia is finally ready for new ears. A shop that offers lifetime warranties on the products they use. I looked on yelp, but I can't seem to find the shop I went to before. I am looking for a top notch car audio shop in Maryland Only (Nothing in Baltimore).

In a good area where they also have their own parking lot. I went to a few shops a while back, but they are just trying to sell, not looking out for what I want. In addition, the customer service was horrible and not female friendly at all. I'm looking for places in or near these areas Columbia, Lothian, Prince Fredrick, Dunkirk, Cali, MD, Rockville, Annapolis, Southern Maryland, Gathersburg, Fredrick areas like that. If they have a website that would be good too, so I can see the shop.

Thank you kindly.

I Be Vlogging Lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-09-2016, 12:55 PM
Chocolate Lady

Did you ever find a good, trustworthy car audio shop to do your work? If so, where?
You said you couldn't find where you went before, where was that particular shop?

I run into the same problem as a female. Also I don't want to go back to where I went for my current setup, as I wasn't completely pleased. Customer service was cool. But still...

2013 Honda Accord EX-L i4 Sedan
Obsidian Blue Pearl
11-14-2012
"I love it, I effing love it."
post #3 of 3 Old 10-11-2016, 07:23 AM Thread Starter
I am Tr

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripplesix View Post
Did you ever find a good, trustworthy car audio shop to do your work? If so, where?
You said you couldn't find where you went before, where was that particular shop?

I run into the same problem as a female. Also I don't want to go back to where I went for my current setup, as I wasn't completely pleased. Customer service was cool. But still...
I am so sorry. It was this shop, but it's just too far for me. I have not found a shop yet.

I Be Vlogging Lol

Instagram:
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.