Rexing V1 2.7" Dash Camera - Review and Install - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
12Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 21 Old 03-18-2016, 03:37 PM
6th Gear

Garage
BlackVue DR650-2CH

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicrocky View Post
That link didn't work. Looks like it may have been through taptalk. Do you have a direct link? Considering a dash cam for my 2016 EX-L.
Here you go,

BlackVue DR650GW-2CH 16GB with PMP - Dash Cam

BlackVue DR650GW-2CH 16GB with PMP - Dash Cam

All my mods are listed here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current:
2015 Honda Accord Ex-L
2015 Honda CRV Touring
2006 Honda Odyssey REV NAV

Previously owned:
2004 Honda Civic Ex
1996 Honda Accord LX
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 Old 03-24-2016, 06:24 AM Thread Starter
Yo Yo Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman41510 View Post
Do you always leave your dash cam in the car while parked? or do you take out when you leave it? Im just wondering and think about getting one
Yeah, I just leave it in since its really hard to see from the outside. It is very easy to remove it from the mounting bracket that is on the windshield.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 Suzuki SV650S - Sold

1991 Honda Civic 5MT - Sold
post #18 of 21 Old 10-22-2016, 05:56 PM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashamhk View Post
Yeah, I just leave it in since its really hard to see from the outside. It is very easy to remove it from the mounting bracket that is on the windshield.
I realize this is a bit old....

Was thinking how to mount my new Apeman A70 action camera in the car. The kit from Amazon includes various mounting bits but no instructions. This camera is basically a Go Pro knock off for $60.

I guess you used a suction cup device which the kit did not have. If I stick it to the dash it blocks my view to some degree. The best would be lower left corner, but the GPS has that. I like your location, and tried attaching it to the mirror stalk with the bike mount. Not bad, but I can only see the lower half of the rear LCD screen. The rest is behind the mirror. Maybe I can remedy this with some of the mounting bits.

Also in this orientation the camera is upside down. So had to find editing software. Once I figured out how to flip the video I did so vertically, and did the 10 minute convert process. Now it looked like I was driving on the left. LOL. Flip horizontally and save again. OK better, but It would be better still to mount the cam right side up. Duh.

Umm, it's not exactly hidden, and I would not leave it in the car or on the bike unattended.
Will run the wire through the air.
Attached Images

post #19 of 21 Old 10-22-2016, 09:29 PM Thread Starter
Yo Yo Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFR4Lee View Post
I realize this is a bit old....

Was thinking how to mount my new Apeman A70 action camera in the car. The kit from Amazon includes various mounting bits but no instructions. This camera is basically a Go Pro knock off for $60.

I guess you used a suction cup device which the kit did not have. If I stick it to the dash it blocks my view to some degree. The best would be lower left corner, but the GPS has that. I like your location, and tried attaching it to the mirror stalk with the bike mount. Not bad, but I can only see the lower half of the rear LCD screen. The rest is behind the mirror. Maybe I can remedy this with some of the mounting bits.

Also in this orientation the camera is upside down. So had to find editing software. Once I figured out how to flip the video I did so vertically, and did the 10 minute convert process. Now it looked like I was driving on the left. LOL. Flip horizontally and save again. OK better, but It would be better still to mount the cam right side up. Duh.

Umm, it's not exactly hidden, and I would not leave it in the car or on the bike unattended.
Will run the wire through the air.
Do you have a sample video you could post and can you take a picture from inside the car?

2005 Suzuki SV650S - Sold

1991 Honda Civic 5MT - Sold
post #20 of 21 Old 10-23-2016, 03:37 PM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashamhk View Post
Do you have a sample video you could post and can you take a picture from inside the car?
Here it is mounted on the mirror.
Looks like video files are not allowed to be attached here.
I have to figure out the editing and youtube I guess.
They look pretty good, 1080P in a MOV file.
Search for the camera on you tube if you want video samples.

Attaching the camera to my motorcycle mirror gave a real shaky picture, go figure.
Looks smooth from the car though.
Attached Images
The Following User Says Thank You to VFR4Lee For This Useful Post:
hashamhk (10-24-2016)
post #21 of 21 Old 10-23-2016, 05:13 PM
6th Gear

Sound quality seems pretty good.
I mean, as far as I can tell running my V2 Aprilia Tuono WFO through the tunnel of love.
Thunder!
Advertisement

Tags
dash cam, dash camera, install, interior trim removal

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.