USA Spec BT45-HON3 - Page 3 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #31 of 33 Old 01-30-2017, 01:22 PM
2nd Gear

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidg4781 View Post
Where did you end up mounting the box? I had mine mounted near the gas pedal and was getting static after a year or so of use. I took it all apart the other day and it finally went away.

That's a nice place for the mic. I mounted mine on the steering wheel column, mainly because I didn't want to deal with running the cable. Yours looks really clean.
Thanks.

In the top pic, the box is wrapped in foam and set just behind and to the left of the shifter.

'03 Accord EX Sedan
'12 Accord EX Sedan
'13 CRV EXL
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 02-03-2017, 11:03 AM
2nd Gear

Garage
Removed the center console again to snap a quick pic. Removed the light wrap of foam to discover there is a groove right behind the e-brake that the box fits perfectly in without moving around.

Attached Images

'03 Accord EX Sedan
'12 Accord EX Sedan
'13 CRV EXL
post #33 of 33 Old 02-13-2017, 06:13 PM
1st Time Honda Owner

I have the BT45-Hon3 installed in my 03 Accord EXL for a while now and i love it. Today my battery died and when i changed it everything worked fine except that the XM1 button doesn't appear on the top of the screen. When I search for the adapter on my iphone to connect via BT it doesn't connect as if it's turned off.

I'm trying to avoid taking the console apart to get to the box and disconnect/connect it to see if it comes back to life again. Any suggestions??

Thanks

2003 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L I4 KA5AT w/Navigation
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.