RADIO CODES! Here they are! - Page 4 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #46 of 51 Old 06-21-2014, 08:54 AM
My First Post

Angry Used radio from EVILbay

I bought a used Honda radio to install in my garage. It will be powered off a deep cycle battery that is charged by a solar panel.

I have no idea of vin or where purchased and other stupid questions for the code.

Where do I get a dumb code?

Advertisement

post #47 of 51 Old 03-08-2015, 03:59 PM
My First Post

Smile Help me

Please help me to get code for my car honda 2003
vin#shheu88401u026077
l1304
u6824

post #48 of 51 Old 03-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Just here for the food

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashraf faroun View Post
Please help me to get code for my car honda 2003
vin#shheu88401u026077
l1304
u6824
here you go, mate:

'09 EX-L Sedan L4 "Nina" | NH578
Current mods:
  • LED interior lights (warm white dome + map | blue courtesy/door)

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  • 6000k COB LED Bar DRL/Fogs (just for looks) INOP

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  • NOKYA Hyper Yellows for DRLs/Highs
Upcoming:
Plasti-dip stuff
2G TSX XM antenna swap
Deck lid spoiler
Black out roof
LED fog light kit/mod

"Information is not knowledge." Albert Einstein

post #49 of 51 Old 03-14-2015, 09:52 PM
My First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteve151 View Post
where was this a year ago...
hey accordlover if you still need that factory cd player, mine is setting around now that i bought a used pioneer deck. i would let it go for a very good price.
You still have your factory radio?
post #50 of 51 Old 04-21-2015, 12:41 PM
My First Post

Please help me !!!

Please help me to get code for my car Honda Civic 2005 LS (ES76)
VIN number : NLAES76205W901022
Serial # : U3000 L5568

I am from Israel ) and site don't find my VIN number ..

H E L P Me P L E A S E !!!
post #51 of 51 Old 06-07-2015, 08:57 AM
My First Post

Hi i dont get my radio code and navigation code for my honda accord v6 and we dont hav any dealer

My honda chasis no is 1HGCP36808A035118 and serial no is 3000298779911
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.