Available & Suggested Topics - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 11-12-2010, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
TECH Exchange Editor

Available & Suggested Topics

Following are some example topics that could benefit from having a TECH EXCHANGE article written. This is not to say these are the only topics that will be considered, but can serve as a starting point for ideas.

General Topics:

How to Buy an Accord
How to Winterize your Accord
How to Prepare for Dyno Testing
Accord power ratings

Technical Topics:

Accord Intake manifold
Accord Fuel injection
Accord Exhaust manifold
Accord Long tube headers
Accord Fuel system
Accord Body kits conversions
Accord Body repairs
Accord Transmission removal
Accord Safety ratings
Accord Engine oil change
Accord Transmission oil change
Accord Differential oil change
Accord Tire Wear
Accord Tire Inspection & Rotation
Accord Tire Alignment
Accord Suspension Features
Accord Suspension Springs
Accord Suspension Shock Absorbers
Accord Air Filter
Accord Disc Brake Conversion
Accord Big Brake Conversion
Accord Headlight Conversion
Accord Headlight Swap
Accord ipod adapter
Accord Window Repair
Accord Battery replacement
Accord Seat Belt Restoration
Accord Heater Core Replacement
Accord Tilt Steering Column Replacement

Common Problems:

Accord engine stalling
Accord engine won't start
Accord engine oil leak
Accord engine dies
Accord engine knock
Accord engine ticking noise
Accord engine break-in period
Accord engine codes
Accord emissions testing

Ready to start? Avoid disappointment by discussing your topic with the TECH EXCHANGE Editor and getting a pre-approval.

Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-28-2015, 07:24 AM
ASE Master Tech

Let me know what articles could be written. I feel like I could be a HUGE contributor to this part of your forum!

2015 Honda Accord Sport White Orchid Pearl - Daily
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 4X4 - Boat hauler
post #3 of 3 Old 09-23-2016, 07:51 PM
1st Gear

Hope you can help with this one. I own an 07 v6 6mt sedan with navigation. I was pulling my work gear out of the trunk today and noticed a grey connector hanging down from the rear deck to the right of the DVD drive that has 2 wires. The first wire is a green/red wire with silver dots and the second is a green/yellow stripe. I climbed into the trunk (not fun when old and fat) and looked at the back of the DVD reader for an outlet, thinking that it simply got knocked out. Nothing. On closer inspection I saw that there are 2 pieces of electric tape on the wire harness that look like they had gotten cut but were in about the right spot for this wire to be retained at. My question is, what is this connector for? Is there an accessory that is meant for or is this a diag port? Hate the idea of a connector not being put to a good use. I also noticed that there is what looks like an empty plastic box next to the DVD unit that this cable could potentially reach.. I thought that I had every option that was offered in 07 with the kick ass 6 speed. Am I wrong?
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.