Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - 2016-2017 Accord Touring, White with Black Leather in U.S.? No. Just Canada | radio-pro.ru
View Single Post
post #13 of Old 01-12-2018, 06:21 PM
user828
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfisha View Post
I'm curious why certain countries get certain paint/interior options... It makes no sense, and I haven't found a decent explanation as to why that's even considered. I know that the "preferred" exterior color is known for specific regions, and I'm sure there's been surveys conducted in regards to interior color and preferred combinations...but...I'm shocked if the majority of surveyed Americans all wanted white with tan! I wouldn't.....

I wonder if they're factoring in regional climates in regards to heat absorption of interior/exterior colors too.
Maybe seeing the most sold colors for all cars

The Following User Says Thank You to user828 For This Useful Post:
KW2004Accord (01-12-2018)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

gorilla wheel lockbrake pad measurementsare g shocks solar powereds2000 aftermarket wheelshonda odyssey door visorscheap fender rollerhonda accord seat coverkumho tires goodviper 5704 installation2009 honda accord fuse box diagramdent wizard cleveland ohioretracting brake caliper piston2008 honda accord navigation updateturbo 9th gen civic08l02-swa-102rx8 oil consumptionatf dw1 hondap1676 honda odysseyhonda civic window sealreplaced egr valve still not workingwhere is the valet switch locatedradiator honda accord 1998how to blackout my tail lightsdrilled slotted rotorsphilips vs sylvania headlights2010 honda civic maintenance mindercode for honda civic radio 200404 honda accord radio codewhen to adjust valve clearancemechmanshaky steering wheel when drivinghonda accord key fob screwp0171 honda civichow to quiet a knocking enginelicense plate funny messageshonda civic fuel injectors1992 honda accord main relayh9 h11 conversiondb all2what are the bright headlights calledhonda civic 2014 econ button96 honda accord vtec solenoid1996 honda accord interiorvtec crossoversun visor extensionshondaforumhonda transmission codeshonda civic navigation dvdhonda civic ignition switch recalllower ball joints symptomsis honda and acura the same companyinfiniti fx35 transmission problems1991 honda accord rimsmastercraft strategy all season tires reviewpep boys oil change price2007 honda accord timing chainacura mdx oem rimshonda accord 2002 check engine lightcd with auxiliary cordtransmission shifting hard from 1st to 2ndhonda accord 3.5 v6 fuel consumptionhonda accord lease dealspolished intaketires height chartavital car alarm manualhow to program 2002 honda accord remotehonda civic 2005 tire sizebisimoto camsredline atf d4honda odyssey vsa system2005 acura tl headlight4 lug rims for hondahow to bleed the abs systemfuel cap tetherviper alarm australiafusible resistor replacement