Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - 2016-2017 Accord Touring, White with Black Leather in U.S.? No. Just Canada | radio-pro.ru
View Single Post
post #11 of Old 01-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Catfisha
The Keyless-Wonder

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBarnaby View Post
This is sadly nothing new. I wanted a white rsx type s with black inferior, but it was exclusive to Canada.
I'm curious why certain countries get certain paint/interior options... It makes no sense, and I haven't found a decent explanation as to why that's even considered. I know that the "preferred" exterior color is known for specific regions, and I'm sure there's been surveys conducted in regards to interior color and preferred combinations...but...I'm shocked if the majority of surveyed Americans all wanted white with tan! I wouldn't.....

I wonder if they're factoring in regional climates in regards to heat absorption of interior/exterior colors too.

2014 3.5L Coupe EX-L, 6AT, SNP
RIP:
2001 Acura CL Type S, NBP
1992 Accord EX Sedan, AGP
1983 Accord Sedan, Desert Tan

Relunctantly obsessed with the 2016 Sport wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moco View Post
Idiots demand 'infotainment systems' and cameras all over so even cars that used to be lightweight and spartan are turning into rolling makeup rooms for neurotic metrosexuals.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

carproof promo codeplasti dip smoke and glossifier2002 honda accord coupe spoilerhid for honda civictpms indicator lightweds kranze bazreia2003 honda accord fuse box diagramhonda serial numbertl startershifter stuck in park2012 honda civic lx econ buttonhonda accord ball jointwet okle seat coversxxr 521 rsxpower acoustik radiorally armour mudflapscost of rear brakes and rotorscna warranty reviewrf bldmaco paint pricesv6 camaro forumhonda accord 2006 keymetallic grey plasti dipcarsits2004 saturn vue automatic transmission1999 honda accord ignition switch replacementhonda accord 2004 key batteryhigh speed vibration in steering wheelfunction form coilovers integra2001 acura mdx tire sizecylinder misfire codealpine mrp m500honda accord 2004 maintenance schedulehow to remove hyundai emblemaccord key fob1995 honda accord speed sensorkenwood ddx2012 honda accords2005 corolla starter locationhyundai sonata oil change intervalreset radio honda accordinterference engine applicationktp-445a power packhonda accord hfp rimswhat kind of oil does jiffy lube usehonda engine codes explainedvsa light hondacrv warning lightss2000 engine problemssymptoms of bad cv axlepyb oilbrake oil change frequencybernardi parts hondaacura tl 2006 bolt patterntoyota corolla rimscost of replacing power steering hosepo341 codepowered subwoofer under seathonda accord wiper bladesaero turbine 2525 muffler0w20 toyota oilhonda crv check engine light flashing8th gen honda accordgntx-177how to remove gold plating from silvereibach shocks and strutsaxle joint replacement costhks hi power mufflerprelude leather seatssuction cup tapefront end camberhow to fix a door lock actuatorremote start range extenderhonda accord windshield wipers2002 honda accord fan not workingparrot steering wheel interface2007 acura tl batteryrecall honda accordfingers on chalkboardgmdexos com99 accord mpg