Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - Push To Start Conundrum | radio-pro.ru
View Single Post
post #7 of Old 01-11-2018, 10:26 PM
RathAnon
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavor View Post
i havent tried that yet, i am having AAA come help with the jump start/towing at 7 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijam View Post
what happened when you tried to jump start it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by flavor View Post
the fob battery is fine since i could lock the door from afar,
the car battery is the same from 2018 but the electronics and internal lights etc turn on with no issue/dimness
In reference to above quote, are you stating it's a brand new car battery?

Wife's car had the same issue ('16 Accord V6 Auto). Headlights were strong and everything was lighting up fine in-car, but battery was toast. She wasn't even hearing a click from the starter.

Car wouldn't crank for an hour and then a final attempt in the 2nd hour and it started up like normal. Needless to say, same no-crank condition returned a couple days later. Honda warrantied the battery.

I bought a battery load tester for $20 to catch it before it happens in the future.

Not sayin' the battery is definitive on your situation, but I wouldn't discount it on account of the lights and electronics turning on. My wife's battery lasted less than a year...they don't make them like they used to.

Good luck and hope it's just the battery.

2016 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/ Manual Trans - 53k Miles
2016 Accord Sedan EX-L V6 w/ Automatic - 22k Miles
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

50k miles maintenanceddx318bosch windshield wiperp0420 toyota avalon2013 jeep wrangler front license plate bracket2007 honda civic timing belt replacement costinjen hydro shield reviewobd pending codesswr 1242d specscoverking couponh9 headlight bulbniche targa rimswhat is progressive snapshot devicethrottle spacer2013 honda odyssey tire size1995 honda accord valuehonda accord brake pads replacement costfront end alignment walmartquaker state rebateintegra fog light switchkonig oversteer blackpower steering leaking from reservoir2002 honda accord p1457honda vsa systemdvd player disk errortc105n 18x9 53m 1080 gloss black vinyldifference between 51 and 51r battery2004 honda accord serpentine belt2001 honda accord fuse boxautel ms300rear brake caliper replacement costprimwell tyreshonda accord heat shieldcalifornia legal air intake systemmeguiars leather caretoyota celica key fob batteryaverage brake job costmugen accordisimple ishd6512000 honda crv fuel economyblitzsafecadillac v8-6-4how to check power window switch with multimeterreplace starter honda accordtoyota avalon vs lexus es2013 infiniti g37 0-60muffin mufflerantifreeze for honda accordhonda crv alternator beltquaker state oil filterbernardi honda promo codetein strutsodb linkzurich extended warranty coveragethe shocker stickerhow to reset radio code on honda accordtorque wrench to remove lug nutshonda accord radio unlock codeg35 stock exhaust2013 crosstour mpg1996 honda accord v6halogen projector retrofit2005 honda accord service manual2001 honda crv valve adjustmentjdm badgesshocker sticker meaninghow to install a tensioner pulleynexen n5000 review forumwater wetter redlineles schwab credit paymenthonda civic running hotvtec dynobuy brembo rotors