Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone else NOT fixed their VTC Actuator problems? | radio-pro.ru
View Single Post
post #46 of Old 01-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Sher01
1st Gear

I got 2014 Accord L4 touring model. I posted last year regarding Cold Start Grinding Noice. I went to dealer and they told me it's VTC Actuator problem and they replaced with no cost. Next day itself it started again and sound worse. Went back to dealer and they told starter problem and changed that but no use. I searched everything regarding this issue and went to the dealer and told them about the recall. They told they can replace with new VTC Actuator. They replaced and they told me I will hear the sound again and don't come back and enjoy driving by making more miles in car. Finally had bad conversations between the dealer. Till now I can hear the sound and I posted one video in YouTube as 2014 Honda Accord Cold Start. Nobody is noticing this issue. My friend has two 2014 Accord one V6 and L4 now she noticed and she is also having that trouble. All Honda Accord is having this trouble. Everyone says Honda is good for engine. It's not a good thing to say like that now because not a single guy having this trouble. When I talked with manager in Honda dealership he told me it's normal and his car is having same issue. I am planning to some news in any auto magazine as my friend told me. We all paid plenty of money and happened really bad. Anyone have any suggestions.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

is it ok to use 10w30 instead of 5w202001 honda civic door panel2000 honda accord key2008 honda civic paint recallwhat does vsa light meanhonda crv 2003 towing capacityshocker meaning2006 honda element maintenance schedulecar shakes braking at high speedhow to fix broken fiberglass bumperconvert 100000 miles to kmwobble bolts 5x114.3 to 5x112change brake pads honda civiccost of car tintingdrag wheels dr 342002 honda accord spark plugs2002 honda civic air filtertire size honda civic 2006thule vs yakima roof rackac compressor installation instructionskumho tires wikiget spiders out of carbroken sway bar linkhonda accord radiator replacement2003 gold honda accordhonda type 2 coolanthow much to replace ac compressorsonax wheel cleaner canada5 lug pattern chartacura tsx oil change costhonda ridgeline tpmsweapon r i throttlecordless impact wrench harbor freightcarmax rip offhonda accord transmission swaphigh mileage hondaspep boys lug nutsbc coiloversspare tire mileage limityokohama avid w4shellahornstein street basis coiloveraltima coupe discontinuedk24a4 engineignition key won t turnhonda accord fuel consumptionhonda accord brake light problems2012 nissan altima cvt problemsair pressure in honda civic tireshonda seat covers accordaxle bindingupper ball joint replacement costslow radiator leakhonda crv starterhonda acord 19922006 honda accord problemspo132 engine codehonda civic forum canadahonda mtfinstall dynamatmotegi 5 spoke2006 nissan altima crankshaft sensorhow to correct speedometer for larger tiressrs dash light6 lug universal bolt patterncost of replacing brake rotors2006 acura tl handsfreelink modulebrake light tintmetra pictureshonda and carplayny inspection ticketoem tinted glassquality window tint okccar wheel interchange chart