Mustang COBRA rims - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 04-19-2013, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Mustang COBRA rims

My next door neighbor is junking his 4th Gen mustang. It's not originally a Cobra but has COBRA wheels on. I'm about to make him an offer for the wheels, but will they fit my EX Coupe? I believe they're 17x8.

He is not sure what year the wheels really are.
But I'm sure they're 4th Gen.

Some info I found on 98' COBRA Wheels:
Type and material: Aluminum, painted spider
Size & Flange: (17' x 8.0')
Wheel offset: 30 (1.18)
Attachment Type: Stud
Circle diameter: (4.5)
Wheel Standard Tire: 245/45ZR17 Performance

Attached Images

2003 EX i4 Coupe 5spd MT
Graphite Pearl, 140k
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-19-2013, 01:15 PM
(K)
Ken

Garage
A little concerned about the offset and tire width, but everything else checks out. They'll mount.

'04 V6
R.I.P. '05 V6
post #3 of 6 Old 04-19-2013, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

I think nice and clean with tire shine they would look really good on my accord.

2003 EX i4 Coupe 5spd MT
Graphite Pearl, 140k

post #4 of 6 Old 04-19-2013, 01:33 PM
2008 Accord Coupe EX

try bolting them on
post #5 of 6 Old 04-19-2013, 02:22 PM
BRWNFLSH now

Looks like you'll need new tires. Those look worn out from the pictures.

92 EX Sedan auto (RBM) - sold after 12 years (140k miles)
03 EX V6 Sedan auto (NBP, then Ford Blue) - traded in after 13 years (135k miles)
16 EX I4 CVT with sensing (KCM) - 13,000 miles so far
post #6 of 6 Old 04-20-2013, 04:27 AM

even more info about many/all oem bolt patterns here

OEM Wheel Guide: Bolt Pattern, Hub Bore, Lug Size guide -- all makes and models

2014 MSM Accord Sport Sedan 6M
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.