Tire/Rim Combo Question - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 11-03-2017, 11:08 AM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Tire/Rim Combo Question

I came across some alloy wheels off of a 93 Accord, which are 15x5.5. My stock tires are 195/65/15 on my 2002 Accord, and I believe my current steelies are 15x7 wheels.

Will I be able to use my current tires on the 15x5.5 wheels? Also, what would be the pros and cons with going with the 15x5.5 wheels other than asthetics?

Forgive me if these are dumb questions.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

bendix brake discs2000 honda civic si rims3d kagu matsgoodyear eagle ls2 reviewjdm honda odysseyhonda accord with rimscar shakes when parkedcooper touring cs4honda accord 2010 lx p2004 honda accord timing belt or chaindifference between honda ex and exlvossen cvt weightgm approved power steering fluidtire rotation cost walmarthonda accord reverse cameracivic dash lightshonda accord 2004 owners manualdent on door cost to repairhonda accord 2000 srs lightf22b22001 acura tl problems2001 honda civic stereo codet maxx brake upgradewhy does my car have a rough idleprogram viper remote starthow many amps does an alternator producehtc one voice command2001 honda civic key fob2000 honda civic carpet5k hid headlightshonda cp2acura tl type s radio codeluminics bulbsreplace ac compressor cost2007 honda odyssey seat coverspower steering oil pricesagging coil springsrecommended oil for 2007 honda accordcar battery clamp replacementwhat is the difference between honda accord lx and exmaster clutch cylinder problemsjdm queens blvd2007 honda civic paint recallwhat size wrench for oil changeaxxess wiring harness1998 honda civic blower motorsulev enginehow to remove broken ignition lock cylinderaccord wheel bolt patternbladekey2002 honda accord factory rims1999 honda civic lx fuse box diagramwhere to measure tire tread depthhonda civic 2001 tire sizeacura tsx back seat fold downeagle one tire shineb&i nameplatesunroof deflector installationmugen front liphonda accord seat beltmoon visorscostco kirkland auto batteryk24w1aftermarket rear window defrosterhonda wx2006 acura tl black rimsg35 staggered wheelstap handle shift knobtrouble code p0404o2 sensor torqueweathertech floor liner vs floor matsmells like burning rubberhonda crv p0341coupes vs sedansrsx drilled slotted rotorscost to replace ignition key cylinderhusky weatherbeaterk20 head package6th gen civic forumheadlight cleaner canadian tirefortin bypass module