'04 Ex 4th set of tires..Upgrade? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 07-15-2017, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

with 180K miles I'm ready for my 3rd set of replacements before winter. I'd like something a little lower profile
and a little wider. Just put on new struts so Id like a better/comfy ride..

Any suggestions?

Anyone?

I'd rather get advice from someone who owns and drives an '04 Accord rather than a tire shop...

Thx

Last edited by namegoeshere; 11-12-2017 at 04:36 PM. Reason: merge
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-18-2017, 02:29 PM
Out of Control

Sort of a contradiction, usually a lower profile tire will give more of a harder ride. Look on tire rack reviews or contact them with your question. I like the Bridgestone Serenity Plus tires bought Costco when they are on sale $480 complete, probably not what you are looking for though.

2004 4cyl. EX Sedan automatic 509K - 2017 EX automatic 2K
post #3 of 3 Old 11-20-2017, 10:44 AM
2006 Accord EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW2004Accord View Post
Sort of a contradiction, usually a lower profile tire will give more of a harder ride. Look on tire rack reviews or contact them with your question.
^ I agree with this.
Tire Rack is an awesome site with tons of info.

I put General Altimax RT43s(General is owned by Continental) on my Accord and couldn't be happier.

2006 Accord EX Coupe...164k and counting..
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.