Honda accessory wheels - Drive Accord Honda Forums |
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 06-29-2017, 08:10 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Honda accessory wheels

I ended up getting Honda accessory wheels at College Hills Honda. Had them shipped to me here in Texas from them. Thanks for the suggestions on the other parts places, everyone. I did look at each website and most were pretty close in price to CH. At CH, both the wheel center caps and valve stems were included with the price of the wheels. At some other places, including my local Honda dealer, they charge separate for each center caps and valve stems. I got the 17" chrome look accessory wheels to replace the stock 17" wheels that came on my V6. I'll keep the old ones for a while and then probably sell them locally. These accessory wheels look a lot more sporty than the stockers. They're stamped "Enkei" on back so they must make them. And looks like they came from Japan as both the wheels and the label on the boxes were stamped as such. I knew Enkei made after-market wheels. I didn't know they made OEM wheels.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: