Cheaper Honda Parts.com - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 06-15-2017, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Cheaper Honda Parts.com

I'm thinking of buying some factory Honda wheels (rims) for my car and I'm considering two places. One is College Hills Honda in Cleveland, OH. The price of their wheels including shipping is $1,296.20 or through . Cheaper Honda Parts is in Plymouth, MI and their total price including shipping is $1,153.79 for a savings of $142.41.

This is a big savings to me, but I haven't heard/read anything about "Cheaper Honda Parts" and I have read several good things on this forum about "College Hills Honda". So I'm wondering if you guys have experience with this other company. If you have and it was good, then I'll probably go with the cheaper one. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 06-15-2017, 12:40 PM
Don't drink and drive

Garage
Their reviews aren't too appealing

2005 Honda Accord V6 LX - 177k
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2003 Ford F-150
2015 Rocky Mountain Soul (Runs on fat)

2005 Toyota Corolla
2011 Ninja 250R
2006 Cadillac CTS
1999 Nissan Altima

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Ordinary people have big TVs. Extraordinary people have big libraries." - Robin Sharma
post #3 of 8 Old 06-15-2017, 12:56 PM
2nd Gear

i would check out yourhondaparts.com, acurahondapartshub.com, and hondasuperstoreparts.com as well.

post #4 of 8 Old 06-16-2017, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear

Thank you suggestions, Pingzg35. I'll take a look at those sites.

Salcuta, thanks for your reply, but that is a different company from the one I mentioned. Hondapartscheap.com is in California, not in Michigan where cheaperhondaparts.com is located.
post #5 of 8 Old 06-16-2017, 09:51 AM
98 Accord Coupe LX 3.0

I use HondaPartsUnlimited.com Which is Bell Honda in Phoenix AZ. good prices, and helpful if you have questions...
Luckily my local Honda dealer with match their prices with shipping plus tax.
post #6 of 8 Old 06-16-2017, 10:27 AM
Out of Control

If you have any doubts just go with Bernardi and they will price match if the the lower price is legit.

Then, it will come down to shipping.

2009 CRV LX
2014 Accord EXL-V6
2015 CRV Touring
2017 Ridgeline RTS
post #7 of 8 Old 06-16-2017, 10:53 AM
2nd Gear

It looks like it is a Honda dealer. I bought my C-RV back in 2008 from them
post #8 of 8 Old 06-28-2017, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
4th Gear

I ended up getting the wheels at College Hills Honda. Thanks for the suggestions on the other parts places, everyone. I did look at each website and most were pretty close in price to CH. At CH, both the wheel center caps and valve stems were included with the price of the wheels. At some other places, including my local Honda dealer, they charge separate for each center caps and valve stems. I got the 17" chrome look accessory wheels to replace the stock 17" wheels that came on my V6. I'll keep the old ones for a while and then probably sell them locally. These accessory wheels look a lot more sporty than the stockers. They're stamped "Enkei" on back so they must make them. And looks like they came from Japan as both the wheels and the label on the boxes were stamped as such. I knew Enkei made after-market wheels. I didn't know they made OEM wheels.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.