need new tire for my 2013 Honda Accord EX - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 03-30-2017, 05:05 AM Thread Starter
My First Post

need new tire for my 2013 Honda Accord EX

My 2013 Honda Accord has 50k miles and my oil change the tech guy told me the thread is now 5/32 so I am now shopping for a set of new tires (215/55R17 94V). Does anyone know if any brand model all season tires I should consider. I want something good and quiet but not breaking my bank.

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-30-2017, 05:28 AM
Runnin' in the 90s

Garage

These should fit your car. I always recommend Hankook tires; my Accord has the Optimo H724 tires and my Camaro has the Ventus V2 concept2 (H457) ones. They are not noisy and handle well. They aren't great in deep snow, of course, haha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1999 Honda Accord LX Sedan 2.3 F23A4 147K Airwrap Jet Black
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1998 Chevy Camaro Coupe 3.8 3800 II 124K Sebring Silver
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sedan 2.2 LN2 138K Sandrift Metallic
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.